Chapter Seventeen

"Why are you just standing there? You're his right hand, so go help him!" She yelled at Blaine and he widened his eyes, dashing off after him and making me want to do so as well.

"I can't believe they fucking lost them. Axel really needs better sidekicks, cause Blaine and Danny just aren't cutting it," she sighed in annoyance and Wayne seemed to be still collecting himself from what was said, nodding in much delay to her words.

"Alpha Axel will find them, just give him a few hours at most," he replied, recollecting himself fully before heading toward the opened doorway and stopping, "oh, and you're free to go," was all he said, returning to his walk which left the two of us standing here. That's when the red lights turned off and everything returned to normal.

"So... do you want to hangout with me?" She grinned, not at all concerned about the fact that Axel and Blaine are currently out risking their lives.

Is she that certain they'll make it back?

She clearly doesn't know how evil Jade is.

I nodded and she snatched my hand, dragging me out of the room and through the halls before exiting the building all together.

"We can get to know each other and play some games! I'll see what Whitney is up to if you're fine with her joining! This is going to be fun!" She grinned, pulling me along into the large mansion I vaguely remember.

It wasn't as crowded as it was before. I looked at everyone while we passed, noticing they bowed their heads when we came into view and kept them down until we walked past.

"Oh shit," I heard her mumble just as we came to a halt and I stumbled into her.

"Hello, Gabbie!" A sweet voice greeted, earning a growl out of her.

"Carly," she replied bitterly, sliding over to shield me from direct contact with the beautiful woman.

"This is our lovely Luna, isn't it?" She asked, averting her gaze to me and smiling brightly. Her lips were covered in matte black, her eyelids were a sparkly white fading into a black, her lashes were thick and very long, and her black, silky straight hair came down to her hips. Her skin is lighter than most girls I've seen so far, which makes the black stand out much more. It's definitely her color.

"Quit the act," Gabbie growled, narrowing her eyes at her, "Axel told you to stay away from her, don't be an idiot."

"You're very beautiful," I intervened, watching them turn their heads to look at me. Carly's neutral expression lit up, her mouth forming a huge smile as Gabbie grimaced with a scoff.

"Aww! Aren't you just the sweetest? Hey, what do you say I give you a makeover? Then you can go hangout with her," she continued to grin while Gabbie shook her head.

"Absolutely not. Let's just go," she tried to pull me but I stood my ground, frowning.

"Awesome! Come on," Carly snatched me away and threw a smile over her shoulder as we walked off.

"You're a fake bitch!" Gabbie snapped, causing us to stop and Carly whipped around with a glare, releasing my wrist to cross her arms.

"Excuse me?" She snarled and Gabbie approached us, getting up in her face and looking down at her. She faltered a bit, however, they each remained in their spots, glaring back and forth.

"I will kick your spoiled ass," she growled, shoving Carly's chest and making her stumble back.

She scoffed in response, slight fear flashing her eyes for only a brief second, "you're just saying that to scare me because you're an Alpha's sister, you wouldn't actually—"