Landing in austrailia

Leah's pov
I'm on the plane on the way to my secound World Cup, I'm so honoured to be captaining the team. I'm sat next to my girlfriend jordan we've been dating for a few months, so have Lucy and Keira. We're all friends in the team but there are ten of us that are besties, serena has already said she's sorting us into five rooms, I just hope I'm rooming with Jordan. Jordan wakes up after falling asleep. Shock that woman can sleep for twenty hours a day and I'm not even kidding, jordan, takes my hand and kisses me, I kiss back, we we're living together when we played for arsnall but since she moved to villa, we've been making it work. I completely get why she moved to villa, she wanted to make sure she was in this team,and now she is and I'm so proud of her. We have the last hour of our flight left, I can see g and Ella locking close and also less and lotte, serena takes a selfie with the ten of us. We land in Australia, get our luggage and get the bus to the hotel.

Jordan's pov
We're finding out who we're rooming with in a minuite, I sit next to g and say " you and Ella looked close in the plane", g says " I like her, I just don't know if it's just more than a friend, she's attractive and is the main reason I'm so happy, Ollie cheating on me broke my heart but she's fixed it". I say " she's a very special girl, I know it's hard figuring out if you like girls but I'm hear if you ever want to talk about it and if you are then you know you'll have the teams support ". Serena comes in and assigns the rooms, it's just the ten of us left and she says " right the troublesome ten, the rooms will be as follows leah and Jordan, Lucy and Keira, Georgia and Ella, lotte and alessia and maya and Katie, you're,rooms will be next to eachother and just across the Hall from mine". We go upstairs and put our bags in our rooms we agreed to meet up,later but we need to adjust to the climate and settle into our rooms first. I can see Leah's tired, I say "get some sleep babe, we don't need to meet them for three hours". She says " I need your warmth, can you please come in, I'm not say sleep as well but knowing you, you probably will. I laugh and say " of course I can babe", I get into her bed, she snuggles into me, and I put my arm around her, I hear soft snores and put my phone on charge inset the alarm for two and a half hours, I go on my phone and get a text from Georgia saying " thank you so much for ealier, it meant a lot", I reply " it's okay, if you ever want to talk to me about it just ask okay".