Epilogue | Elizabeth's Departure

It was a sunny September day, and Amethyst was only showing signs of her pregnancy and meanwhile with Carrie, she was slowly coming out in regards to hers. Elizabeth was finishing the packing of her stuff since she was leaving for her time at college. Rome had come into her room and he said "Can't believe you're leaving". Elizabeth said "I'll come back, Brother" which she went and gave her brother a hug now.

Romeo had said "I'm going to miss you when you're gone" while Elizabeth said "I'll still come by during our breaks and spend the holidays with you guys". She was promising that she'll still come see them for the holidays. Rome nodded and Amethyst had come into the room, which Elizabeth then said "So how's it going little sister". Amethyst replied "It's going well, it's been weird getting used to the fact".

Elizabeth nodded and she said "I can't believe I am already leaving you guys" Romeo stated "Me neither" and Amethyst gave Elizabeth a hug. Elizabeth only said "I'll miss you both the most, witnessing your guy's relationship change was my favorite thing". At least she had her own favorite memory of being on the ranch. Even though they had their ups and downs during the past few months. 

There was the sound of a honk, Blake said "Ey come on we gotta get going, we got a lot of things to do and such little time". Elizabeth only said "Well I guess this is goodbye now" and Rome had nodded, he couldn't believe the summer was over. Blake and Carrie were going back to Nashville and Elizabeth was leaving. It left him and Amethyst at the ranch, their new story had begun for them now, hopefully this will be something to remember. 

However another story was yet to be told, not one by Amethyst and Romeo but a tale to be told by the next generation. This was only the beginning, to their own family legacy.