Chapter XXXIV | Carrie's Feud

Romeo and Amethyst were going to visit Carrie at the studio where they heard her singing which, when they entered the room, they were recording Carrie's cover of a song. Carrie had only said "I wrote down our song" which she stopped. Samuel said "Carrie, If I may ask where did you come up with making your own cover of Swift's song". Carrie said "The two people are standing in the doorway" which Samuel looked at.

Romeo had looked at Amethyst briefly before he said "We loved the song Carrie, it was quite good. Better than the original". However that was not good, because there was a knock now and well let's just say a woman was there and she was not happy at all. Samuel said "Ah fuck, I should've known you would have showed up". Romeo said "Disgrace to the Nashville Hall of Country" and they've mentioned her numerous times.

She needed no introduction, Carrie said "The fake country blonde shows up" which she went outside of the recording room now before she asked "Let me guess your butt hurt". Carrie crossed her arms, and Samuel had learned to stay out of musician affairs. Taylor had only said "I do not appreciate you" which Carrie said "Well if you actually had more variety you would be loved". Carrie added "let's not remind you the Agency that worked with you, declared bankruptcy".

Taylor replied "that was a year after" Samuel said "Yeah but the owner stated you were the worst regret that company had decided to go with". Romeo and Amethyst could not believe this was going on and all because Carrie made her own cover of one of her songs. Carrie only said "Besides if I release this song, I bet you I'll have twice the listens". Carrie added "Much quicker than you ever had anyone buy tickets to your own show".

Taylor only stated "You wouldn't dare if you didn't want to be shoved under the bus" which Carrie had said "Oh I would dare, do not underestimate our family". Taylor replied "Your family is full of embarrassment, you have no future in this industry". Carrie stated "I have much a bigger future than you ever did, with your pathetic excuses of relationships". Romeo only said "Roasted" Taylor responded "Oh shut up, Scar Face".

That done it now because Amethyst went after her now and this was the first time they ever saw her go after someone and it took Samuel and Romeo to get Amethyst back. All she did was swear at her in Spanish now as Taylor got out of the room for her own safety. Samuel said "She can't sue us either because I got the licenses". Carrie had only asked "How many songs are left on the album?" which Samuel said "Five more".

Carrie replied "Sorry I would talk but, I got an album to finish" which she went back into the recording booth now to get back into finishing the album. Romeo and Amethyst stayed and listened to her, they enjoyed watching. Carrie seemed to be enjoying her work, besides it was her way of letting off steam that was built up inside. Once Carrie was finished, she walked out once more and she said "I hate that woman".

Samuel only said "Don't we all, ironically believe it or not but the Director I work under, was the old owner of the company that went bankrupt". The Director said "So I heard there was an issue in here" he walked into the room as he saw Romeo. The Director said "Ah Romeo, I heard about you and it's an honor to meet you". Romeo nodded, he said "This is my fiancée, Amethyst" which the Director said "Pleasure to meet you as well".

Carrie said "So are we good with the licensing for the album" the Director gave a thumbs up and he said "They were purchased an hour ago or two". He added "We'll be able to release it tomorrow morning" Carrie replied "Do it". The Director nodded before he walked out of the room, which he heard about the issue in the room. Because he recognized that woman's voice and it's sad when you could hear her in his office, upstairs. 

Romeo had only said "Jesus Christ, so what the hell was that about" which Carrie was sitting in one of the chairs before she said "Quite simply, she was jealous". She added "She didn't like the fact I could sing her own songs better than she could". Romeo nodded before she said "So we can see that your life is cut out for you". Carrie nodded and she spined around in the chair a bit before she said "You could say that Rome". 

Carrie had stopped spinning before she said "I don't know some people are just really picky" as she chuckled a bit as her phone went off, she went to check it. Romeo crossed his arms while he wasn't dumb at all on who she was texting. Carrie noticed their look and she said "What... Don't look at me like that, I am just doing what is best for me". Carrie knew what they were going to say, however Rome said "Whatever floats your boat".

Samuel had come back into the room which he said "Well then, just got done talking with the Director, and well it seems like he is working on some issues". Carrie said "What now, is that woman starting problems with us?". Samuel only nodded in agreement, Carrie had groaned out and she said "Can't she just get a life". She added "She's too old and bland, I am the new generation or at least a part of the new generation".

Carrie got up and only said "I'm hungry now" Romeo only shrugged a bit because he had no actual issue with taking her out for some food. Once they had hit the streets, the three were walking together and they were discussing something. During their walk to the place, Daryl had come out of nowhere to join them on the walk. He joined them on the walk, after all Carrie had invited him to join them for lunch.

Once they had arrived at the place they were going, it was the same place that Romeo had taken Amethyst and her parents to so it wasn't unfamiliar. Of course once people saw him, he seemed to be given the glare however he ignored them. Carrie on the other hand ignored the looks they gave her uncle and besides she still stayed on his side. The four had gotten a seat for them, and Carrie was covering their meal this time.

Besides it was her way of getting back to all the things that Rome had done for her because if it weren't for him then she wouldn't be where she is now. She was rather grateful for the both of them, since they were major parts in her life. Romeo and Elizabeth, that is, she never knew much about Amethyst until the past few months to a year. Now here she was, her aunt pretty much now, even though they haven't actually gotten married yet.

However one thing they knew is their wedding was going to be in the fall, because they were not going to be holding the event until October. They'll start planning in June, because they want to make sure their plates are scraped clean.