Chapter XX | Summer's Coming

It was early June now, both Amethyst and Romeo had been dating for at least four months for this coming Friday and Amethyst had been at the house. She was planning on going out to see how Rome was doing with the barn. He had been painting the interior now since they finally got the electrical and plumbing and such figured out. Elizabeth said "Nah before you go" and she went and tied Amethyst's shirt up a bit.

Enough so that her belly was visible as Amethyst said "What's this for?" Elizabeth said "Just wait until you see Rome's reaction... Plus it's a bit hot outside". Amethyst rolled her eyes, Elizabeth had always been doing something crazy with her. Amethyst only said "You know if I didn't know anything I'd say that you're just trying to increase our relationship". Elizabeth replied "I won't accept nor deny that theory".

Carrie had walked into the house, as she said "Fucking hell its hot out there" and Elizabeth replied "I know it is, its like eighty seven degrees outside". Amethyst rolled her eyes as she said "Please" and she went outside without any issue. Elizabeth's father had walked into the house from the back and he said "Alright pools cleaned and such, just refilling it". Carrie only said "thank god" as she went upstairs now.

Amethyst went down to the barn now, it seemed like she was more into wearing whatever the folks wore around here and she was approaching the barn. Rome was walking out to get something to drink when he ended up running into her. Rome said "Oh sorry" as he looked down at her while Amethyst said " it's fine I just came to see you". Rome replied "My father cleaned out the pool in the back so".

Amethyst said "Well in that case we should go swimming" Rome smirked, as he said "Sure I'd be willing to, now question is do you even got any". Amethyst said "I bought a bikini when I was in Nashville, I overheard Blake and your father talking about it". Rome only replied "Well I bet you look good in one" he chuckled as he kissed her. Amethyst asked "So how's the barn coming along" and Rome replied "It's coming along great".

Rome stated "By the end of the summer we'll have a new place to live" and Amethyst looked up at him as she said "Yeah true, I do like my privacy sometimes". Rome nodded as he said "Well then I was heading up to the house to get a drink". Amethyst said "True but, what do you think" as she meant her attire, and Rome looked. Rome only said "I love it, I also like the piercings you got done as well as he placed his hand on her belly.

Amethyst chuckled, she said "Elizabeth did them for me" Rome replied "Oh she did I see" and Amethyst nodded "I wanted to get some work done at least". Rome replied "well I do love it" which Amethyst replied "I know you do" which the two walked together. Rome only said "We haven't had to deal with Javier or Samantha lately". Amethyst replied "I know it's odd not dealing with my brother's crap all the time, they're planning something".

Rome chuckled as he said "I know right" the two walked into the house and by now, Carrie was walking down the stairs in her own bikini with Elizabeth. It seemed like the pool quickly filled, and for the fact they had three different hoses filling it up. Plus one of their industrial sized hoses that they needed for cleaning the trailers and such. Their main industry at the ranch was horses and livestock ideally.

Amethyst said "Well imma go get changed then" which Rome nodded as she went upstairs, meanwhile Blake was coming into the house as he was on the phone. It seemed like Katrina's lawyer was trying to start shit with the family again. They had evidence proving that Katrina had forced entry into the house, Blake had noticed them. Only then did he go back outside to talk in private, since he didn't want them to say something.

Meanwhile upstairs, Amethyst was changing into the attire and she looked at herself in the mirror, she said "Perfect" however Rome was the final judge. She had gone back downstairs, where Rome was waiting for her, he was talking to his father. Amethyst said "So what do you think" and Rome looked at her and he said "Well damn". Rome added "I might as well take you upstairs then" as Amethyst just said "Maybe I'd like that".