CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN

Start from the beginning

After sometime, you calmed down and pulled back from the hug, his eyes softens at your red teary ones.

"I'm sorry, I'm a terrible boyfriend right?" He asks and you pause your crying session, slowly shaking your head in denial, "Thats not what I meant." You let out in a barely audible voice.

"Then what is it that's bothering you? Hm? You don't suddenly cry this much, did something happened?" He asks very calmly yet in a demanding way, you can't help but sniff and fidget with the tip of your fingers.

Wondering how to tell him, you have never talked about this topic to a guy so openly, that's the reason you are nervous.

He notices and helds your hand, gently pulling you closer to get a close look of your face, "You can tell me hun." He requested to which you looked down at your hands, he sighed in disappointment.

"It's fine if you aren't comfortable." He clears, making your heart race.

"I'm having c-cramps and it's hurting." You finally informed, he smacked his lips and pursed them in a thin line as realisation hit him, you were normally very moody and this just sky rocket your mood swings.

"Didn't you take painkillers?" He asked ever so softly, you shook your head in a no again, "There were none." You informed and he sighed again, getting up and marching towards the drawers, he took out some medicines, making your eyes widened, "I- I didn't found them earlier-" "It's fine love, you should have asked me before." He says while approaching you, eyes filled with so much affection and overflowing care.

You looked down with a sad pout while he poured the water in the glass for you, "Here, it will relieve the pain after sometimes."

You simply nodded and quietly gulped down the painkiller.

"Would you like to have some bulgogi?" He asked suddenly, but you shook your head in a no, "I don't feel hungry now.." you let out and wiped your tears away.

"Alright, go to sleep then, Call me if you need anything." He says and pecks your forehead, you only pout sadly, "Can I sleep in your room? I don't want to stay here.." You asked with puppy eyes.

"If you wish so...okay!" He says and lifts you up in his arms, you widen your eyes at his sudden action, cheeks instantly turning red and you tightened your grip on Ruru in your arms.

"I-i can walk-" "I know, love. Is it bad that I'm carrying you?" He asks with a slight smirk, you shyly look away.

"No...Why do you always call me that?"

"Call you what?" And he is back at making you helpless under his playful acts.

"L-love.." you give in this time, not even realising when he entered his room, "Because that's what you are to me." He says and gently places you on the soft sheets, you sit infront of him with eyes dripping clear sense of trust you have developed towards him.

"That's what you bring in my life. And that's what I always want to offer you. My love. You should have all my attention. All my care." He speaks, making your heart race and an unknown emotion fuel your senses, you become lost in his deep and oceanic eyes, his ravishing Beauty and the amount of love he has for you.

You get totally lost in just him, "Because you deserve it." He completes and without a second thought in mind, you lean forward to peck his lips, he freezes for a moment, your soft and plumped skin gently brushes against his, both of you feeling butterflies in your stomachs, though, the peck only lasted 0.2 seconds, it was enough to be remembered his whole life.