A Good Night

I went to Xavier's house. He invited us all over to hangout and I had finally found an answer to his question. I was now at his door, my heart beating out of my chest. He opened the door and I stood stolid. As he saw me, the corner of his lips turned up. That eased my heart somehow. "I made a choice." I blurted out, after words finally came. He moved himself against the door to let me in. I walked inside and took off my shoes and coat which he hung up in the entrance closet. I had come a bit later yet no one was there. He then turned around, facing me.

"You did ?" He asked. I took notice of his eyes that descended towards my lips.

"Yeah, I'm sure of what I want." I answered as slowly he reduced the distance between us.

"Thank god." I closed my eyes as his face was almost close enough to touch mine. He put his hand on my cheek, gently brushing it with his thumb. I opened up my eyes and I stared at his beautiful complexion. He smiled at me softly before leaning in. I shut my eyes as his nose had touched mine. "You so fine Tamika." he whispered before putting his lips on mine.

"You didn't even let me tell you what my choice was, Xavier."

"What do you want ?"His hand lowered down my spine and stopped at my waist.

"You." He pulled me against his body whilst deepening with his kiss. A longer, more passionate kiss. His other hand was against the wall.His body was hard, just like the bar that was pressing against my part. He also had broader shoulders than I imagined.

"I didn't know you worked out."

"I'm a young man, what'd you expect ? It's mostly the side hustles I do on the side."

"Side hustles." I scoffed. "Please, what side hustles do you have ?"

"You'd be surprised." He smirked. Something about the way he said those words turned me even more on. I brought down his hands to my ass and placed my palms on both sides of his face, cupping him. And we kissed even more. Quiet moans came out of our mouths each time there was a gap between them. He began unbuttoning his shirt and out of instinct I took down some of his buttons alongside him. He dropped his shirt and I lifted up mine, exposing my bra. . He grabbed my butt and carried me to a bedroom. He took down his bottom while I took out my bra before covering it with my arms.

He grabbed my arms. "Don't cover it." His eyes gazed intensively at my naked chest. Our lips touched even more before his mouth began to wander down my body.

"Let's stop. I'm on my period." I recalled.

"Blood doesn't faze me."

I blinked twice."You've done it before ?" I asked, lifting my head up a bit. He didn't bother to answer with words but with his actions. His tongue was flicking my clit while applying pressure. I couldn't help but whimper.

"No, you're my first and only one." He finally answered. "What ? Does that feel good ?"

"Don't lie to me." I said, breathy.

"You're so wet." He thrust two of his big fingers into me. He pulled them out and neared them to his mouth before sucking it. "Move up on the bed." I laid on my back and he went on top. "Let me take care of you." He said. I lowered my gaze and saw his member bulging through his boxer. My gaze went back up and our eyes didn't let go of each other even as he threw away his underwear.

He slid in. It may not have been my first time but it still hurt me a bit having him inside me. "I'll go gently, don't worry." He assured me. I must've winced for him to say that, I thought. Forward and backwards his hips thrust.

***

He flipped me over and I arched my back before he put his hard body in. Every other move was stronger. Each one of our breaths got louder. "Don't stop !" I shouted. I wanted the whole house , the whole city, the whole world even, to hear.

"I'm going to cum." He announced before pulling his dick out of me. He sat on his knees and I turned around then did the same.

"Can you swallow ?" He asked, his hands holding his part.

"All of it." I lowered my head towards it, placing my hands on the inside of his warm thighs. I eyed him as his part gradually entered my mouth. He threw his head back and groaned as he released into my mouth.

"I bet the neighbors know my name now."