The end of the massacre

Shigeru marches towards Denzel. "Skylar !" he hollered as he forcefully grabbed onto Denzel by the collar.

"Cash.." He didn't even try to resist Shigeru's aggressiveness. Denzel let him express his anger on him as it would help him digest his frustration. He clenched his fists and looked away to his side.

"Skylar is dead ! You let her die !" Denzel's eyes water as looks back and he notices Shigeru's red eyes.

"I'm sorry..I-I fucked up badly.."

"I..I loved her and now..."He looks down at his own hands who are trembling. "I'm still alive while my friends- MY FAMILY isn't" Shigeru whimpers as he lets go of Draco collar. "Are you afraid to die ?" he asked. Denzel stood rigid, avoiding Cash's eyes.

A woman with short hair was limping her way back to CIX. It was Jessie. Her clothes were covered in blood, same with her face. Kelvin placed her arm around his neck and helped her get to Draco who was still talking to Cash.

"I should've done something...I won't let anyone else die, Shigeru." confessed Draco. Cash shook his head and walked away.

"She's the last one. Nobody else survived..." informed Kelvin. Another Silver placed Jessie's arm around his neck, freeing CIX.

"Get Ray, JJ and Blu to a hospital right now." ordered Draco as he pointed to other Silver members.

"Yo, someone wants to see you..." Says CIX, tapping him on the shoulder. "I received this letter." He explains, handing the letter to Draco. He takes it then proceeds to read it.

Meet me at the alley next to the restaurant.

Come alone Draco...

"I'll go."

"You're fucking stupid if you think imma let your ass go alone."

"It said to come alone."

"It was supposed to be a friendly dinner too. Either we stay together or we go together."

"You're hurt..Go to the hospital with the others."

"I'm not Jessie, stop being overprotective and let's go man !."

***

They arrive at an alley next to the restaurant they were before. " Sure it's here ?"asks Draco, looking at his friend.

"He didn't give any address, how am I supposed to know?" answers Cix while analyzing the alley. Suddenly a gunshot is heard from the corner of the alley. Draco and Cix glance at each other. "I'll see what it is." announces Cix

"And you say I'm stupid."

"Because you are. Don't worry, my glock might be a lil old but it still shoots like new."

"Be careful." Says Draco softly.

"Bro stop being so soft with me, people are going to think you like me ! Imma be careful, now shut the fuck up." Cix walks away grinning, holding firmly onto his gun. The area was quiet and the only thing that could be heard was Denzel's heavy breathing. A small figure comes out of the dark alley." I told you to come alone." It says.

"Where is he ?" asks Draco.

" D-R-A-C-O is that how you spell your name ?" asked the figure as it approached. It was the figure of a kid. A teen is more like it. He was pretty tall but by his face it was easy to tell he was still a child.  "I don't like getting things wrong." he said with a wide smile.

"Where the fuck is he ?" Denzel's expression hardened. He tried to look behind the kid, hoping he could catch a glimpse of something relevant to Kelvin's whereabouts.

"Oh, your friend ? He's dead." Clarified the child. "My friend took care of him, so don't worry too much." answers the kid. "Booboo you can come, I told him about his friend." continues the teen. 

Draco's face twisted and a smirk took shape on the kid's lips. Booboo walks up to the kid from behind and discreetly hands an object into the kid's right hand. "I don't believe you. I heard no gunshot. Where is he ?" insisted Denzel.

" Dra-co..." He chuckled. "Is your friend's blood on me not enough for you ? Weak ass bitch couldn't kill me so I killed him." comments Booboo in a dead voice.

"I swear I'll end you-" declares Denzel. He clenched his fists and took more steps forward.

The teen rolls his eyes. "We're two, you're only one. You don't have to be Einstein to know that we have the advantage."

"You took one of mine so I should take one of yours. An eye for an eye."

"It's fair." the kid shoves a bloody knife he was holding in his right hand into Booboo next to him. "Your friend had his revenge. May he rest in peace." he continued unbothered. Draco also wasn't fazed, Booboo's body was just one of the many corpses he saw today. He gloated at the kid's left hand.

"Children shouldn't play with guns." He said, looking back into the child's grey eyes.

"Good thing I'm not playing." replied the kid, blank faced.

"You're too young to have your hands covered in blood."

The kid lifts his left hand. His eyes narrow and he says "I missed once, I'm not going to miss again."

"You're a leftie... You're the same kid who killed Sky !" notices Draco.

"She killed my father. Like you said, an eye for an eye." Denzel lifts his gun. "If you really wanted to kill me, you would've done that by now. Do I remind you of someone, Draco ?" asks the kid.

"You're around my sister's age,I can't kill young kids like you." He lowers his gun.

"That's what makes me stronger than you. I can. I can kill no matter their ages, new born, toddler, kid, adult, even someone on their deathbed. If you gotta go well.. you gotta go." sighs the child.

"You need serious help."

" Ironic coming from a dead person." Denzel lifts up his weapon but the kid's finger has already pulled the trigger. Denzel falls back slowly lifting his eyes off the kid. His body drops letting out one big gasp out of him. The kid walks up to Denzel. "This is the end for you Silvers... By the way my name's Jax, though I doubt you'll need this info.."

The rest of Jax's words are blurry, Denzel's pupils move from left to right, roll back and his vision starts to blur. He shouts and cries but his screams of desperation are only heard inside his head, he fights back his eyelids who are slowly starting to close. Each blinking makes it harder to stay awake, the temptation to give in is just too strong but a small part of him hopes and continues to hope that someone will come rescue him; Cash..., Jessie..., Tanisha...., Tamika..., Tyrell..., Quannell..., his mother...,Jordan..., Keemo..., Sky..., Ace... He must really be close to death to hope that dead people will come get him. He slowly lifts up his arm trying to grasp onto something.

"You're still not dead, huh ? Tough guy, I admire that." says Jax still towering over him. And another shot was fired, this time right in the middle of his imaginative skull. Denzel eyelids finally give out and close themselves. His blurred vision turns colorless before changing into complete darkness. Slowly, tears flowed, one last time, down his bruised cheekbones.

"Ew. Rain. Oh shit ,Mom's definitely going to get mad at me when she finds out I snuck out." Jax runs away in the rain.

Draco's lifeless body lies on the hard floor facing the sky, who's crying alongside it. Waiting for someone, anything, literally anything to come find it.