July 16th '56

Isabel came back the following day. We thought she had actually decided to live with Harry Griffiths or that he had kidnapped her. Seeing her come back in the gray Lexus was a relief for us all, Blu especially.

"Why'd you spend the night with him ?" questions Diego as he searches in Isabel's bag. "Where's the glock ? Why didn't you bring it with you ?" He drops the bag on couches and fixates her with narrowing eyes.

"He wanted to show me his place. He wants me to live with him..."

"Oh..." the strictness of his face fades away. Isabel gets in front of the couch's back, placing her hands on it while facing him . "Did you like his crib ?" adds Diego.

"It's tight, yeah." she nods her head lightly.

"What are you thinking of doing now ?" he asks. She fiercely looks into space before walking up to him and whispering something into his ear. Right away, they both leave the Silvers's premises.

***

They came back late that evening and discreetly went into their personal rooms. Opening her room door, Isabel almost let out a shout as she saw Kyle inside it. Her back glued to the door, she eyed him sourly. "The fuck you're doin' here Link ?" says Isabel.

He stays silent, analyzing her right hand who was holding a glock. Noticing his stare, Izzy hides the gun behind her back. "Why do you have that with you ?" he asked.

"I was out with Diego, you need to carry it around with you. Get out !"

"I'm not stupid..."

"Get out or I'll fucking scream, you weirdo."

He rolled his eyes at her attempt to threaten him. He advances towards her, placing his feet against hers, and blocks her mouth with his left palm. With his right hand, he flipped the switch, turning off the light in the room. There still was a bit of illumination that shone through from the half-ly closed curtains.

"Don't cry wolf. I'm no wolf Izzy." he whispered, leaning closer to her face. Lowering his palm, his eyes shift down to her lips before going back up to her widened eyes. "Get away from guns..." he adds as he moves her away from the door. "That's all I wanted to say..." he says, leaving the room.

The following morning, Harry Griffiths came over to the crib. Once again he did not bother to greet any Silver member and waited for his daughter to come out in front of the house. He was stiffly leaning against the large dark gate, crossing his arms, quietly eyeing the people around him.

"Did you wait long ?" asks Isabel, walking out of the house. Harry uncrosses his arms and hugs her tightly, still eyeing the people around.

"Why'd you make me come here without my car ?" he asks.

"You did so much for me so I thought I could do something for you." She turns around and with her hands, she shows a vehicle that's parked behind. "I got you a car !"

"What- How ?" exclaims Harry, directing himself to the white Audi A3.

"Do you want to take a ride in it ?" Isabel asks.

"Of course !"

"Where y'all going ?" asks Blu as he walks out of the house. He looked like he had just woken up. He was wearing a black tank top with blue pajama bottoms and had his right hand in his pocket while his left hand was holding a cigarette.

"You shouldn't smoke this early in the morning–Or in general." nagged Isabel. Diego yawned and threw the blunt on the ground.

"So ?" He asked, looking at Harry as he squished the tip of the cigarette with his foot.