Present Day | A weird Feeling | 2

All by herself, Aneesa wandered the streets of the Westside of Naire. She wore a nice outfit, more fancy than usual so that she wouldn't feel too out of place if she ever crossed paths with the rich kids from her university. She had one goal in mind : Confront Dave about the letters she's been receiving.

He had her number and they texted often. She asked him to meet him at a park nearby and he agreed.

"Did your brother drive you here ?" Asked Dave, discreetly eyeing the surroundings.

"Does it matter ? Let me get straight to the point. Stop giving me those letters ! Stop playing with me, I ain't dumb."

"Woah Aneesa, I would never play with you. I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciated you-"

"Secret admirer ? You give me your letters but write secret admirer !"

" I didn't want you to know it was me !"

"But you gave them to me, you fucking idiot !"

"Oh right..." He recognised. " I guess I am a bit of an idiot." he chuckled to himself.

"Oh my gosh, you really are..." Aneesa laughed. Both of their laughs merged before dissipating into dry chuckles.

"Aneesa. I meant every word I wrote in those letters. I was secretly admiring you because I didn't think a woman like you would want to be with a guy like me."

She lowered her head and began fidgeting with her hands. "I should be the one saying that."

"I'm glad you came. To this uni, that is." He confessed. She raised her head and their visions were glued to each other's eyes. "I like..."

"You like..?"

"I'd like to take you out. I'd like to prove my words with actions. Would you like to go on a date with me, Aneesa ?"

Slowly her eyes lit up and lips rose up her cheeks. "I'd really love to." she screeched. He smiled brightly and they took off in his car.

* * * 

I stayed at jida's house. All alone and bored as hell. I scroll on my phone and that is when I get a call. White boy calling... I answered the phone and waited for him to start speaking. 

"Hey Mika." He said. There was a hint of amusement in his voice but I chose to ignore it.

"What do you want, white boy?"

"Are you at the mansion or at Asad's ?"

"Asad's. Why ?" At that moment I hear a knock on the door. I get off the couch and direct myself towards the entrance. "Hold on there's someone at the door."

"I wonder who that could be."

"Most likely A-" My mouth closes itself after I open the door. It's him. He looks at me with a smirk on his lips. A few of his hairs are falling on his face but he rapidly pushes them back as he runs his left hand through his hair. "You." I say.

"Surprised to see me Mika?" He winks. Noticing the playfulness in his eyes, my nose slowly crinkles.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"Let's go on a walk. The West side has some nice places to explore."

"No. Why would I go out with you-"

"Go out ?" He chuckles and places his hand on one of the door borders. "You thought I asked you on a date ?" He leaned in.

"No." I lean my head back and frown my brows. "No it's not that." He throws another smirk while taking a step closer.

In the middle of it allOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara