Gang Massacre | 3

Ruby's knees fold themselves and she falls. A shot had touched her in the waist. Rayan came forth, carrying her gun in between her palms. "Booboo really can't do shit !" She snapped as she realized her legs would not move.  "You look like her..." divulged Ruby, looking back at who had just shot her.

"Shut the fuck up." replied Ray as she kicked her foot in Ruby's nose.

"Your kick wasn't bad... This act is futile, your friend is already dead."

"I said stop talking !" Terror overtook her face as she caught a sight of the corpse that was lying next to Ruby. "You're a monster... Creatures like you should die."

"You might get rid of me but there's one more like me waiting for you." Declares Ruby. She chuckles slightly with tears in her eyes. Rayan pulls herself together, firming the grip on the trigger and fires two shots at Ruby. Her knees give out and she passes out on the hard ground.

 Her knees give out and she passes out on the hard ground

Jordan was fighting Rox's gang members at close range. Diego, from afar, shot Alpha. The bullet went through her right wrist making her drop her sword. Angered, she ran towards him, holding onto her shot wrist. In just a few seconds she had reached Blu and proceeded to kick him in the rib cage. He fell, arching forwards and she picked up his weapon. He grabbed her leg but she threw up her foot in his chin then kicked him sideways in the rib cage again.

A puta madre !" He screamed as he rolled over on his sides aching. Alpha turned her back to him and pointed the glock in Jordan's direction. Before she was able to shoot, Blu managed to violently hit her in the back of her left leg with his foot. She fell on her back but rapidly lifted herself back up, still holding the gun in her left hand. Alpha turned back around and booted him again in the side of his ribcage. His body gave out and his eyes shut. She aimed the gun at Jordan and shot him. His body dropped on the floor.

"Jordan !" shouted Jessie. She ran across the field to her brother as her eyes began to water. The sounds from the battle ground were as if they had vanished from her ears. Her brother was her only focus. "Jordan...Jordan stay with me." Her arm was supporting his head as she begged. She shook her head as there was no signal of life coming from his body. Blood was leaking out of the side of the skull and the expression on his face had become soulless and stolid. "No..." muttered Jessie. Her breathing was ragged and shaky and her vision was almost near hazy. She then heard a gasp coming from a body, laying on the ground. She crawled over to it, dragging her brother's corpse along.

"Blu !" She cried.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect your brother." He mumbled, his eyes closed. 

"It's not your fault. I- I won't blame you for this." She weeped. He didn't respond afterwards so she placed her finger under his nose. His body was unconscious but he was still breathing." Blu ! Don't leave me too..." Jessie mumbled while she hugged Diego's body. A slicing noise was heard. The lower back of Jessie's neck started leaking a red liquid. Hair fell on her hands as she placed touched her nape.

"You thought it was over ? Don't turn your back to your enemy." grinned Alpha. Blood was dripping from the tip of her sword.

Jessie turned around and jumped onto Alpha. "Evelyn !" She shouted. "You killed Jordan ! You said we were the closest things to family ! Fucking liar !" She cried violently while pounding her fists on Alpha.

"This is a lesson in not trusting people, you said." responded Evelyn. She then booted Jessie in the stomach, pushing her off herself and got up.

"Don't fucking run away from me ! I'll kill you !" yelled Jessie. She quickly lifted herself up, grinding her teeth and bolted towards Alpha dragging her sword with her.

Meanwhile, Evelyn ran holding her right wrist with her left hand while her head was looking back. She stumbled upon a lumpy obstacle, falling on her bloody wrist. Alpha's upper body curled up as she screeched, holding on tighter to her wrist. Her eyes wandered down and she shrieked as she realized what she had fallen on. Her pupils dilated and her body became shaky. Small whimpers were emerging from her as tears shimmered in her eyes.

"You'll become like the rest of 'em once I'm done with you Alpha." said JJ. Her eyes were narrowed down and her nose was crinkled as she looked down at Alpha. Evelyn swiftly turned herself around, facing her now enemy. She looked up to her, body trembling with wet eyes. You could almost pity her.

"It...It wasn't supposed to go... this far..." she pleaded.

"Don't lie to me Alpha..."

"I'm not lying to you ! Believe me ! Believe Evelyn not Alpha."

Jessie kicked Alpha under the chin. Her head fell back on the pile of bloody corpses she was laying on. "Evelyn died. Now I gotta kill Alpha." Any resistance in Alpha ceased and she closed her eyes. JJ placed the sword blade on Alpha's neck.

"Any last words ?" asked Jessie.

"I'm glad it's you." In that same instant, the blade sliced through Evelyn's neck. Blood gushed out, splattering all over her face and the corpses under her.