የቅዱስ አንቶኒ ሕይወት እና ሌሎች ታሪኮች.

Kjo është një histori e një djali të ri jetim i cili u rrit në një familje të dashur. Ata jetuan të lumtur në një fshat të vogël, por një ditë djali humbi gjithçka. Kështu ai endej nëpër Ishgar derisa u adoptua nga Familja Mbretërore e Kingfom of Pergrande.Kjo është historia se si një jetim u rrit për t'u bërë Mbreti i Pergrande, mbretëria e dytë më e begatë dhe e fuqishme e Ishgarit.

Kingdom of Fiore

Once upon a time, in a small village, there lived a small boy. He was grateful to come from a happy family, and it reflected in how he treated his fellow villagers. His name was Christopher Sanchez, and he was adored by people of all ages. The seniors always came to him for assistance with grocery shopping, farm and livestock care, and other essentials. Overall, everything was pleasant in this small community until one awful day. During a school field trip, a plague epidemic started over his neighbourhood. Chris returned home that afternoon to discover dead bodies everywhere. A instructor informed him that the epidemic had killed his entire family, leaving him as the sole survivor. So he left, roaming the continent in search of strength. Azazel, a benign demon, taught him how to slay Sun and Moon demons, and he learnt about Demonic psychology from him. They were a gentle species who avoided man unless their lives were in danger. Azazel, on the other hand, warned him of a group of demons who utilised their kind to make excuses for man being the "inferior" species. It was called Tartaros, and it was commanded by a wicked demon supremacist named David "Mard Geer" Cornwallis III. The guild formed the Baram Alliance with Grimoire Heart and the Oracion Seis. Their united purpose was to bring anarchy throughout Ishgar, and then the entire world. It was all in the name of Bete, an ancient sorcerer who tried to resurrect his dead cousin Rameses by turning him into a demon, only to be cursed with immortality. Furthermore, he was forced to see the death of all he cared about, thus he was forced into exile, never to return, and reputedly died alone someplace. However, rumours of his survival arose from time to time, and he disguised himself as the Emperor of Alvarez, archrivals of the Kingdom of Fiore as well as the Kingdom of Pergande, where he was adopted by the Royal Family. King Vladislaus the Grim and Queen Patricia VI took him under their care and taught him Albanian, the country's official language. The nobles socialised in Albanian at court, as did the two royals. Prince Chris was tutored in Mathematics, Literature, Science, History, Philosophy, Music Theory, Art, Architecture, and Psychology. In his spare time, he studied Astronomy, Geology, Cartography, Geography, and Astrology. During galas, the prince's magnetism enchanted the nobles and royal ministers at court. Marriage proposals were thrown at his mailbox by noblewomen, but they were all respectfully rebuffed. He did not believe in marrying for family honour, which was the standard in Pergrandean aristocratic society. He desired to fall in love with someone he admired, and he found it in a princess that originated from Bellum to participate in these galas. Their families approved their engagement. So on Christmas Day, they were married with pomp. The royal couple shortly gave birth to a son they named Sigfried, Heir to the throne of Pergrande.

Following the retirement of Christopher's adoptive parents, they were crowned King and Queen. They were competent enough not to be swayed by bribes given by various noblemen and women, as was customary. For years, the nobility in Bellum and Pergrande had complete control over the Royal Families, but not any longer. The King enacted a slew of legislation that gradually weakened their hold on the throne and reduced them to the status of slaves of the Royal Families. The nobility attempted to advocate in court against these laws, but he was firm. As a result, they were passed, and the nobles were obliged to bow their knees in respect before him and his wife. The obstinate were found guilty of treason against the royal family and sentenced to lifelong exile in the Empire of Alvarez. The royal couple gradually strengthened their hold on the aristocracy by creating relationships with families loyal to them. King Christopher went so far as to enact legislation that centralised not just the housing industry in his name, but also the banks under his wife, a Finance graduate of the University of Rosalba. When their son was old enough, they sent him to study at his mother's alma mater. He earned his Bachelor's degree in Political Science and Economics after four years of study. But young Sigfried wanted to learn more, so he departed to study Law and World History at the University of Bard in Minstrel. He swiftly received his Master's degree in these two areas and was prepared to return home and assume the crown. His parents retired, leaving him King of Pergrande, but they continued to serve as his independent royal counsellors for the rest of their lives. Although they helped him pass laws that were in the benefit of the working-class, his parents were officially retired. Meaning they did not get paid for their work. Sigfried's grandfather former King Vladislaus I died of prostate cancer aged 153, followed by the new King's grandmother of type-II diabetes at 148. His parents were formally retired, despite their assistance in passing laws that benefited the working class. This means they were not compensated for their efforts. Sigfried's grandfather, former King Vladislaus I, died of prostate cancer at the age of 183, followed by the new King's grandmother, who died of type II diabetes at the age of 178. Then, at the age of 110, his biological father died of pancreatic cancer, and his mother also died of kidney failure at the age of 107. Fortunately, they were all present to witness the birth and baptism of Sigfried and his wife's son, Prince Michael III, successor to the kingdom. Regardless, the descendants of Christopher and Siegfried continued to weaken the Pergrandean and Bellumian aristocracies long after the latter died of ALS at the age of 191, followed by his wife at the age of 187. The local Catholic Church canonised them as Saints, and for years, legends of Christopher's charisma and generosity were passed down to his son, Siegfried, and grandson, Michael. Despite this, the entire globe (including Pergrande) lived happily ever after.

Or did they really?

La Fine.