Legend 2 End

Timeskip ( 7 months)

It is the summer after your freshman year at Harvard University. Your professors noticed that you have an aptitude towards economics and political philosophy. Your thesis essay, explaining why you believe everyone should have a fare share in the pursuit of happiness, regardless of socioeconomic status was... controversial, at best. While some vehemently disagreed, a majority of your peers support your argument. Now you are at your dorm room, working on a chemical experiment for your Chemistry lecture tomorrow. You receive an email from one of your professors saying the president wanted to see you.

So, you stopped your experiment then went to the President's office and dormitory across the campus. After you arrived, you noticed a well-bred adult man sitting behind his desk, looking over a piece of paper, with a solemn expression. His eyes turned to you and his expression shifted to sympathy as he gestured for you to take a seat. After a moment of silence, he sighed and explained that he had some bad news to tell you, then proceeded to delicately tell you what happened. Your cousin Bayezid was hanging out with some rich buddies of his from college and they were gambling at the Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer casino in downtown Copenhagen. He came in with a bank account worth one hundred thousand Jewels but left with only one thousand. Apparently, your cousin bet the other ninety nine thousand on a game of Roulette and lost badly. So he turned to a shady middle-aged man for some money to play it again and win it back, thinking it was effective to get back in your family's good graces. So the next day, your cousin came in with his new friend after ditching his old ones and together, they won the ninety-nine thousand Jewels plus an extra seventy thousand, to keep it under wraps. It wasn't long until the casino's management started to catch wind of illegal gambling activities, bribes, and money laundering in which 8 trillion Jewels disappeared from the royal treasury without a trace. They confronted Bayezid who said it was all his friend's idea, but he vanished before they could confront him. The next time they caught wind of it, they had your cousin assassinated followed by your granduncle and grandaunt (your parents and Bayezid's parents' aunt and uncle). The King of Pergrande had your family land foreclosed and put under government ownership until it was given to someone worthy, then seized all the wealth your family had for generations. 

Your entire family was rounded up one night by the King's royal secret police force called the Czecha, and they were mercilessly shot to death with magical machine guns, one by one from oldest to youngest. When the President of Harvard University ended his report, you were red with anger. So angry that when you left for your dorm, you promised yourself that you'll make yourself rich again then get revenge for your family against the government. But until then, you knew you had to focus on your degree. So, you worked tirelessly on your 10 thousand page dissertation, then presented it in front of your schoolmates and professors at a college assembly in the amphitheater near the college quad. Your argument slammed the traditional idea of an absolute monarchical social order dominated by a powerful king. You argued that monarchies are not in style anymore, it was time for the people to rise up and overthrow the tyranny of the absolute monarchy and replace it with a constitutional monarchy. 

Afer 3 months, you graduated with your PhD in Political Philosophy and Rhetoric then got a job as a Political Analyst with a non-profit organization called Human Rights Watch of Ishgar. Your essays with the HRW criticized the monarchy and accused them of being almost like dictators. In response, the King placed a death bounty on your head worth 10 thousand Jewels. Assassins from dark assassin's guilds all over the kingdom tried to bring your head, but you are a master in Dragon and Devil Slaying Magic, plus God Slaying Magic. You've mastered Royal Demon Lord Magic  and Dragon Monarch's Magic. As for God Slaying Magic, you've only mastered the basics and unlocked Divine Force, a magical state where you gain the properties and behaviors of a god. So any assassin that tried to mess with you were killed mercilessly by sending them to an alternate dimension, never to return alive.  So you carry on with your critical works, calling for a revolution against the royal family. You hoped to come to an understanding with the King then work out a compromise that firmly guarantees human rights, in exchange for loyalty to the crown. But your worldview changed in a drastic way, when your co-workers at the HRW were rounded up and assassinated in secret, using machine guns. It was a brutal wake up call to take drastic measures because the King would not come to a compromise, so you wrote a new essay calling for a complete overthrow of the monarchy in a revolutionary war. The King up the ante when he increased your bounty by 50 jewels, so inturn you started plotting to arrest him. Disguised as a pope from the Catholic Church, you strode to the throne room and called on the King to repent before God forsakes him. He refused, calling for your arrest and execution, but then in a powerful shockwave that threw the King's bodyguards against the walls, crushing their bodies to death until nothing but blood and flattened gore remained, you roared a war cry that was similar in ferocity to none other than Acnologia, King of the Dragons and Black Dragon of the Apocalypse. You transformed into a demon when the dust settled, then charged at the King intending to maim him. 

He dodged then had his generals fire at you with deadly accuracy, but nothing happened other than making you more hell-bent on making him pay. So this duel between you and the King of Pergrande continued until you grew so frustrated that you turned into a demigod and punched him in the face. Your punch was strong enough to snap the King's head off from his shoulders, killing him instantly. His generals and great men shook in fear at your brutality, then you told them to get out the country or they will join the King. In a blink of an eye, dust appeared as the generals sprinted to their magical carriages, then screamed at their chauffeurs to "get them the hell out of this bloody country". The generals and the dead King's loyal knights fled the country, then you destroyed the palace in a nuclear explosion, leaving rubble behind. So with a bang, the Pergrande Kingdom was dead. In its place, arose the Republic of Pergrande, led by a kind President. Your revolutionary work was supported by everyone in the country, so you were offered a job as a travelling merchant for a company called Amazon as thanks. For the rest of your young adulthood, you drove your carriage far and wide, buying then delivering exotic knick-knacks to your customers' doorsteps, which leads to our prologue.

You are now driving to Fiore to deliver a package to the guildmaster of Fairy Tail (you know who I'm talking about). When you arrived in Magnolia Town, a short male elder took his package, shook your hand, and thanked you for your services. He asked if you would like to settle down in Fairy Tail, but you politely declined. With a shrug, the elder left to his guild while you got in your carriage and drove away, past the town's open gates, on a dusty road to your next destination, feeling a lot newer than before. The scene ends with your silhouette driving a shadow of your cart down an invisible hilly road into the setting sun, before you seem to disappear into the distance. But really, you are driving on this road into the big wide world. Plus, you still have your goal of reclaiming your family's lost wealth and fame.

End.