But Tom's too deaf in his own anger to care. Large hands wrapping around my neck. I clench my eyes shut tight, struggling underneath him as my air begins to slip away.
"L-Let me go!"
I rasp, Tom's lips curl up in an evil grin.
"Can't run now, can you?"
He taunts, loosening his grip slightly.

*END OF R.PE*

Suddenly, I hear footsteps. Hoping to god Bill will come in here. I hear his soft chatter as my consciousness begins to slip, my eyes fluttering closed.
"Tom where are you?"
Bill suddenly calls out, Tom's grip tightens around my neck. Cutting my air supply off instantly. I feel my body relax as I pass out.

*Bill's POV*

I search around for Tom, noticing Cora is gone too. My panic rises when I can't find either of them.
"Tom where are you?"
I call out, hoping to hear anything. But nothing. I sigh, going to his room. Grasping the handle, twisting it and walking in. My heart stops.

Tom, half naked over my unconscious girlfriend.
"Tom!"
I shout, unable to take my eyes off of her blue face. Tears well up in my eyes, I can't lose her.
"You said you'd never hurt her again!"
I scream, stomping to him. He jumps off the bed with a malicious grin, not a sign of regret in his eyes.

I crawl over her, taking her body into my grasp. Holding her close, she's already cold. Oh god.
"Did you fucking kill her?"
I jerk around, staring at him. He shrugs, grabbing his shirt. I notice she's bottomless, blood falling out her entrance and semen on her stomach. I almost gag, wiping it on his comforter. He can deal with the mess he's made.

I gently set her body down, jumping from the bed to him and tackling him to the ground. Pinning him, he struggles a little. I raise my fist, punching him in the mouth. He grunts, glaring up at me. Suddenly, that look in Tom's eyes switch. I groan, punching him harder. One in the nose, on his neck, once more in the mouth.

Blood drains from his nose and busted lip, his neck already bruising. I climb off of him, kicking his stomach. He cries out weakly, tears forming in his eyes.
"B-Bill please!"
He squeaks, looking up at me with soft eyes.
"No! Not this time! You raped her again!"
I shout angrily, storming away.

Picking her up and taking her out. Tom stays crying on the floor, but this time I have no remorse. I bring her to my room, going back to his for her clothes. Noticing them near by his body, blood pooling on the floor as well as tears. I ignore him, leaving him there and getting out of his room.

I know I wasn't supposed to see her privates so soon, but I couldn't help but check. And good thing I did, I would've never noticed the semen if I didn't see the blood coming out of her. I close and lock my bedroom door, walking to her. Her color is sort of coming back, and I have no expenses for yet another hospital visit. I have to hope she just wakes up.

I pull up her panties, looking away as much as I can. Pulling her bottoms up too, collapsing next to her in tears. My body shaking, I can barely see from all my tears. It felt like someone cut out my heart and squeezed it right in front of me when I seen her underneath him like that.

My brother is a monster..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A week later)

I walk upstairs, sipping on my water. Still, Cora has been unconscious. She's been sent into a coma, and I thank Tom for this. Not. We haven't spoken in a week, and there's been tension throughout the whole house. I got rid of my dreadlocks, and I've just cut my emotions off. It feels like I've always been hurt here, and I've had enough. I'm finding a place as soon as possible. I can't stand it here anymore. Always getting bullied the band in my own house, hurt by Tom. I've had it.

I walk into the room, closing the door. Locking it. Her pale face shines in the sun, my heart shatters all over again. My tears hit me like a freight train and suddenly I'm at her side, sobbing once more. I squeeze her body, hearing a groan. I gasp, sitting up. Wiping my tears, moving my bangs from my eyes. My hair is like a mohawk now, and I can only hope Cora likes it.

I watch her a moment, noticing her eyes fluttering open at me. My eyes widen, filling back up with tears. I throw myself into her, squeezing her tight. Snuggling into her neck, holding her closest to me as she can get.
"B-Bill?"
She whispers quietly, I smile.
"Yeah?"

She sits up with me, bringing her arms up. They're weak, and shaking. I can feel it.
"Where am I?"
I sniffle, pulling away. Looking her in the eyes, they're bloodshot. Making her eyes look extremely green.
"You're in my bed, you're safe. I promise."
I whisper, cupping her face. Cora's eyes begin to water, she looks down at my lips.

"Is Tom still here?"
She whispers, bringing her eyes up to mine. I nod, petting her hair softly.
"Yes, but I'm getting us out of here. I can't stand this anymore, baby."
I say softly, my voice wobbling. She sniffles again, nuzzling against my touch.

"Just us?"
Cora squeaks. I smile, giggling at her little voice finally talking to me. Thank god.
"Just us."