•|Ushshaaq|•6 [Last]

Start from the beginning

The moment Yusuf received the call his eyebrows furrowed. In a few seconds, his posture changed completely. Rage filled his features making Ramsha go stiff.

"W-Who is it?" She asked meekly. Her mind ran into the wildest thoughts making her heart race.

Yusuf stared at her with fury before pressing her phone to her ear. Ramsha's heart stilled when she heard his voice.

"Ramshaa! She isn't like you. She can never be! Come back to me!" Hamza's voice rang in her ear, making every word slice through her soul. She stared at Yusuf with mortification whose eyes were red with unshed tears.

He threw the phone on the floor so loud that it broke into pieces making a loud sound. Ramsha jumped at the sudden thud, her eyes already pleading to Yusuf.

He snatched his hand away from her when Ramsha shook her head in a no repeatedly.

"Yusuf, It's not what it looks like! listen to me!" Tears welled up in her eyes and fell uncontrollably. Yusuf saw red. He felt the pain of heartbreak for the second time in his life and this time he knew he couldn't survive it.

He walked out of the kitchen followed by a crying Ramsha, begging him to listen to her.

•••

It has been 4 hours since Yusuf left the house in anger. Ramsha didn't know peace the moment he walked away with his eyes boring into hers, the pain of betrayal shining in them.

Haadi was missing his father and was cranky. It was Yusuf's routine to play with him until he fell asleep. Not seeing his baba around, Haadi wasn't sleeping even after a hundred tries from his mother.

After another hour of torture, Haadi finally dozed off, much to his mother's relief. Ramsha sat on the floor clutching Yusuf's shirt tightly to herself. The man drives her crazy.

Did she take him for granted, that he left her?

Why is it that whoever she loves, leaves her?

She got up and performed her ablution. Standing in front of the lord she started praying. The moment she went into prostration her heart crumbled. She cried her heart out, pleading to her lord for her love. She can't afford to lose Yusuf. She had fallen irrevocably in love with her husband and now she needed him.

No matter what, she realized she loved Yusuf more than she had loved anyone.

Yusuf entered the room, to find complete darkness. He was still drowning in the misery of a new truth, not able to wrap up his mind. He had fallen so hard for his wife that even thinking of her involved with someone else, broke a part of him. He realized how deeply he felt for her.

Ramsha stood up from the prayer mat, her eyes shining with tears. She stared at him with all the love she had for him while he tried hard to make himself believe it.

"Listen to me, Yusuf. please"He couldn't ignore Her pleadings anymore, not when he didn't give her any chance to explain herself. He nodded and sat on the bed.

"I need you to answer me one thing first" His voice was cold and cautious. She felt uneasy at his demand but nodded nonetheless

"Were you ever involved with Hamza?"

She took a deep breath. There was no point in beating around the bush.

She nodded. His heart cracked at that. A part of him wished she would deny everything. But here she was, confessing her love for another man.

"But it was-" He stopped her.

"How long?"

"T-two years!" She looked down at her lap.

Ishq In The AirOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara