🏹 forty-three

the gloomy sky outside was long forgotten by the two lovers, completely unaware of the tears coming from the sky and harshly hitting the concrete ground outside

as they both relaxed on jungwon's bed for a bit, the said boy seated comfortably on the soft mattress while resting his back against the wall, haeun on his lap cockwarming him as his arms were wrapped around her torso whilst holding the controller.

"we should do this more often." haeun admitted whilst fixing the blanket covering them both, allowing herself to loosen up her muscles and lean comfortably on his chest while sinking down on his length even more until she felt his tip grazing her cervix as jungwon hissed in her ear. they weren't that cold to wear a blanket, but they do this to be cautious whenever parents are around.

only a few days after jungwon's parents were introduced to haeun, his mother surprised jungwon after coming back home earlier just to walk in on jungwon buried 8 inches inside her, her pants pulled down until her ankles and his sweatpants down enough for his dick to have freedom as she cockwarmed him.

it was embarrassing, definitely, and jungwon got lectured for "engaging in nasty activities" even though he was an adult since nearly a year. if only they knew how he took his girlfriend's virginity and tutored her about something different than school subjects during a few times he went over at her house. this is why whenever haeun knows they'll be doing this, she doesn't change her uniform so that all she has to do is move her panties to the side, and of course she leaves a spare skirt at his house in case she forgets.

they may need to be careful, but it's a way to feel closer to each other during moments of intimacy like cuddling.

she needs to admit that she missed this, the feeling of him holding her gently in his arms, or his warm embrace during rainy days. when the bullying started, she began pushing him away as much as possible, afraid to be touched by anyone ever again. she felt guilty since she knew he would never lay a single finger on her, but fear took the best of her.

"true. it's such a shame that we go to different schools, because i would organize our schedules the same way just to spend time with you." jungwon murmured against her skin, planting sweet kisses on her neck after break time on the game started and pulling her impossibly closer to him than how she already was whilst running his hands all over her tummy and chest.

"mr.yang, there's a girl asking to see you. her name is minji." the two heard jungwon's parents' secretary speaking from the other side of the door, knocking faintly as to alert him she's outside. he groaned lowly as he felt haeun's worried gaze on him, closing his eyes shut in annoyance as he threw his head back.

"remove the blanket." he demanded, making her knit her straight brows together in confusion as she turned her neck so that she could somewhat read his expressions. "you'll see."

haeun did as he asked, still confused as hell on why he would ever expose them like that after all they did to not get caught doing this. the boy turned the television off before informing the woman to let the girl in.