🏹 thirteen

"wait so her birthday is nearly in september? then why did you buy her gift 2 months before?" riki asked bewildered as he placed the chopsticks down on the table to take the glass of water near him and bring it to his lips, watching how an embaras...

"wait so her birthday is nearly in september? then why did you buy her gift 2 months before?" riki asked bewildered as he placed the chopsticks down on the table to take the glass of water near him and bring it to his lips, watching how an embarassed smile cracked his lips.

"well, you never asked when her birthday is.." his hands closed into fists and he pretended to hit the older boy, proceeding to massage his temples as his eyes closed shut. "i had to listen to eunchae talking about iz*one for 2 hours when i wanted to know how was her day. like, everytime i asked something about her, she would manage to make it about sakura. do you know how frustratingly cute that was?"

"frustratingly cute..?" the hand holding the metallic chopsticks covered jungwon's mouth as he cracked into a laugh, watching how the younger death glared him while he crossed his arms on his chest. the way riki speaks when it comes to eunchae is always so funny.

"yeah, frustratingly cute, because that's what she is! when, one day, this girl will force you to watch produce 48 for a whole evening while ordering photocards of her bias you will understand!" jungwon just laughed harder with head hung low, receiving multiple light punches on his arm by the japanese boy.

"bro you should just marry her at this point. at least that will excuse your behaviors." riki smacked him harder as jungwon's stomach started to hurt from laughing too much, not letting riki's tomato red face pass unnoticed as he held onto the table or else he would have been laying on the floor by now.

"shut up jungwon-hyung!" ni-ki whined at his friend's teasing which seemed to never stop, crossing his arms over his chest and curving his lips into a pout as he sulked on the chair. he knew that his bitchless friends couldn't understand the way he felt towards eunchae, because they are simply stupid.

"at least i have a girlfriend." the brunette gasped audibly as his giggles came to an end before he pointed his index finger at him, death glaring him as this time riki was the one to erupt into cackle.

"foul, take that back." the japanese boy smiled playfully before shaking his head, placing his digit right in front of his face before shaking it just like his head as a no. "never."

"at least i won't be bald by 30 because my hair is fried." now he loudly gasped as he stood from his chair with a shocked look on his face, a hand automatically running through his fried hair from all the hair dyes he did in the past.

"foul!-"

the sound of the doorbell echoed through the chaos the two friends were making as they fell silent and just eyed eachother before they both rushed towards the door, jungwon kicking his legs making him yell in pain as he fell behind shooting the pain away by rubbing his digits on it. "damn! what was that for?"

"why would you rush to open the door when this is my house?" there was sarcasm latched in his tone, yet his brows were slightly furrowed in confusion as he stared at the younger male cursing him under his breath for causing the pain he's going through right now.

"i know it's your crush and i wanna see how she looks like! i need to know if she has more rizz than me." jungwon sighed deeply and pinched the skin between his eyes, shaking his head at how stupid riki can be at times (most of the times too).

"go in the bathroom and don't you dare come out until this person leaves." riki pouted his plump lips and puppy-eyed him, palms meeting as to plead him to not close him the bathroom like a good when someone is coming over. "please jungwon, eunchae wants to know what she's like. she wants to organize a double date."

he bit his lip hesitantly, mentally cursing riki for bringing eunchae into this knowing that jungwon can't say no to something eunchae asked riki to do. once again, he sighed heavily and nodded his head, watching how the taller started jumping around before stopping and doing a celebration dance. he definitely picked the jumping habit from eunchae, because the a few times he met her she did this a lot around her boyfriend.

"fine, but say a single shit and eunchae is never seeing her boyfriend again." the older warned the snickering boy who (tried to) regained his composure and putting on a straight face, the shorter gave him his back to open the door.

to riki's happiness, it was indeed haeun. who else would visit him anyway?

"hey jungwon," she waved her hand for a few seconds before it fell limply on her side, returning the warm smile he had plastered on his face before opening the door. "i'm just here to give you back the math test, since i'll be leaving in a hour."

a reminder suddenly popped in his head, making him wide his eyes and excuse himself for a minute to go towards the kitchen. he had completely forgot about the cookies he packed for her as to not make her starve during the trip.

"i packed these for you so you won't get hungry during the trip." the boy outstretched his arms shyly as he heard riki giggling, not daring to return the eye contact she was chasing before a chuckle left her rose lips. she took the box from his hands and placed the paper there instead. "thank you jungwon, i'll make sure to enjoy these."

safe to say, riki teased him a lot that evening both because of the way he acted and because of how red his face was once she left his home.

i'm simping over miles morales so bad like how is he just a year older than me 😨