🏹 twenty-six

jungwon took a deep breath as he glanced at the brown paper bag loosely hanging from his slender fingers and slightly hiding behind his leg as it gently swayed from side to side, nervously swallowing his saliva making his adam's apple bobble up an...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

jungwon took a deep breath as he glanced at the brown paper bag loosely hanging from his slender fingers and slightly hiding behind his leg as it gently swayed from side to side, nervously swallowing his saliva making his adam's apple bobble up and down and fixing his black polo with sweaty hands.

this is their first official date ever since they've confessed to eachother, and despite it almost being a week and half, he still feels nervous to go out completely alone with her. it's her birthday too, so he wants to make it a happy and memorable night for her.

he hopes the album will be liked by his girlfriend, knowing little to nothing when it comes to kpop not really helping him as he knows he has to learn somethings about it just for her.

he anxiously pressed the circular doorbell right above the sign with her parents names and surname, running a hand through his raven soft hair in stress while he patiently waited for the door to open.

"jungwon, welcome! i assume you're here to pick up haeun?" her mother spread the door open with a warm, welcoming smile on the familiar pair of lips that adorn his girlfriend's face and that he had molded his own in by how much he kissed her.

"yes mrs.park, i'll bring her home by—" mrs.park shook her head reassuringly with a closed mouth grin, eyeing him with a pair of eyes that told him not to worry about that kind of thing. "don't worry about that kind of thing, you are both adults and i trust you with my daughter."

"mom, don't scare jungwon away." haeun's honey voice was heard not so far away from where they were standing, footsteps running down the stairs until she was standing beside her parent by the door and jungwon swore he felt his jaw metaphorically drop to the ground at the fine sight in front of him.

haeun was rocking a white plain dress that perfectly hugged her small waist, which he loves to wrap his arms around, and ended just above her knees, giving him the possibility to drool over her bare legs as her loose bottom swayed around as she moved. she was dolled up with a thin layer of make-up, visible on her rose cheekbones and shiny eyelids, while her hair was tied into a high half ponytail adorned by a white ribbon.

this is one of the moments he reminds himself how lucky he is to have the chance to call her his.

"i wasn't scaring him away honey, i was reassuring him he doesn't have to worry about bringing you home by 9." she smiled once gaze landed on his fine countenance, noticing the brown paper bag and the bouquet poorly hiding behind his back as she had to press her gradient lips firmly into a thin line to prevent her smile from turning her eyes into crescent moons.

"okay, i'll get going then, bye mom!" haeun greeted her mother goodbye as she made her way out of the door whilst swinging her small bag over her shoulder, linking arms with her boyfriend and feeling him relax under her touch. it's cute how no matter how much he knows her parents adore him, he still gets nervous around them.

just the other day haeun stopped at his house for the tutoring session instead, offering to walk her back home even if she just needs to cross the road, and when the door opened it was none other than her father. he greeted him as if they knew eachother since years, but jungwon's muscles still visibly tensed up at her father's presence, especially since he was in terrible conditions.

"these are for you." won handed out the gifts he bought for her, his trembling hands not passing unnoticed by her as a grin spread across her glossy lips.

he swore he felt his heart combust when she opened the bag and her face lit up seeing her favorite group's album, latching her arms around his neck as she engulfed him into a hug. "you're the best boyfriend." the girl kissed his cheek which had heated up into a crimson tint, not even aware of the smile curving his defined lips.

"do you like it?"

"i love it! i can't believe you remembered i like iz*one, i told you like 2 months ago?" haeun pecked his kissable lips lovingly and pulled him back for another hug, feeling his arms snake around her waist and his fingers running across her bare skin making goosebumps arise on her epidermis.

she created a distance between their bodies with a huge grin on his favorite area to kiss, gazing inside his tapioca pearl irises. "thank you won." jungwon planted a deep, sweet kiss on her forehead and returned the same smile.

"you can thank me by becoming mine. oh wait, you already are." the female felt her cheeks turn into a rosey shade as she broke the skin-ship and smacked his solid chest, avoiding eye contact so that he couldn't catch a single glimpse of her crimson face.

"you're such a flirt." she clutched the bouquet of flowers tightly whilst taking steps away from him, heading towards the car parked a few meters away from where they were currently standing at.

"just for you baby."

this chapter lowkey made me giggle but then i remembered i start school in a week

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

this chapter lowkey made me giggle but then i remembered i start school in a week