🏹 thirty-two

"are you that cold to wear a hoodie? it's super hot outside though

"are you that cold to wear a hoodie? it's super hot outside though." jungwon questioned her as soon as he sat beside her, setting his phone face up on her desk and analyzing her clothes for a minute. her body was covered by a black zip up hoodie, while a pair of sweatpants under her skirt covered her legs.

it seemed as if she suddenly became afraid of him and his eyes, covering her body in layers of clothes as if she didn't change in front of him a week ago. what could be happening with his sweet, cute and lovely girlfriend?

"yeah i.. i get cold easily." won didn't seem to buy that, but he let it go anyway, hesitating a bit to ask her for clarifications if the reason why she seems so distant around him is because he said or did something that made her upset.

"haeun," her name rolled off his tongue perfectly, and she liked the way it sounded whenever he called her that to get her attention. "am i the reason why things between us escalated like this? did i do anything i can't recall that offended you in any way? i'm sorry if i did."

her kissable lips fell slightly ajar, her muscles tensing up as a wave of guilt washed over her doll-like features since she had just now came to the realization of the terrible way she's been treating him. her mind was so filled with thoughts about what happened at school that she became so distant with anyone else that tried to interact with her.

"n-no no won, i should be the one apologizing for the way i acted these days. you didn't do anything, it's just something going on at school with jiwon." a muscle in his jaw pulsed at the mention of the infamous girl, his blood boiling in anger as his hands closed into fists and his gaze darkened. she is the girl that made his girlfriend cry like a river multiple times already.

he isn't the type to lay a single finger on a woman, but he's definetly gonna dig into this situation further and find out what's going on. what even is her problem with his girlfriend? she has done nothing wrong.

"her again? do i need to personally talk to her and ask her to stop bothering you?" haeun instantly shook her head reassuringly, adorning the lips he misses kissing so much with a small grin whilst her hands waved from side to side as a no.

"it's not that serious, i can handle it myself." jungwon snaked an arm around her waist and pulling her close to him, taking the chance to lay a peck on her pink-ish, soft, plump lips as she grinned with eyes turning into crescent moons.

"my pretty baby, i've missed you so much." he hugged her tightly and planted kisses all over her face, earning a giggling haeun whose face was slowly painting into a crimson tint the more he showered in his love. her laugh is like music to his ears, so pretty and cute and almost reminding him of a baby during playtime.

"i've missed you too won, i'm so sorry for acting the way i did the past days." she rested her head against his solid chest, listening to his soothing heartbeat while melting under his touch that sent shivers down her spine. how did the universe gift her such a loveable and perfect boyfriend? she isn't capable of understanding how lucky she is to have him in her life.

"whatever happens, promise me to not keep it for yourself, okay? it could be the smallest thing, i don't care, just tell me." jungwon felt her cheek gently rubbing against his torso as she nodded her head, finding herself fluttering her eyes closed in his warm embrace.

"i love you won." haeun confessed whole-heartedly, latching her arms around his torso and tightening their hug, unable to see the rose his cheeks have been tinted in because of the three words.

"i love you too haeunie." he planted a deep kiss on her head and began playing with her messy strands calmly, letting them sink into the comfortable silence enveloping the air around the two of them.

" he planted a deep kiss on her head and began playing with her messy strands calmly, letting them sink into the comfortable silence enveloping the air around the two of them

decided to update in the end because haewon ( haeun + jungwon ) cheers me up 😋