🏹 twenty-nine

haeun gently tapped her brush under her eye, trying to conceal the eyebags that were highlighting her lack of sleep during the previous night since jungwon snuck into her room at 1 am

haeun gently tapped her brush under her eye, trying to conceal the eyebags that were highlighting her lack of sleep during the previous night since jungwon snuck into her room at 1 am. her mother isn't usual to forbid haeun from seeing jungwon, but since school was starting the day after, she warned haeun about not getting enough sleep for her first day of school if she invited jungwon over.

but both haeun and jungwon were needy for eachother's touch, so she let him sneak into her room and he left a few hours after.

does she regret not listening to her mother's words? definetly, because right now she couldn't keep her eyes open and she knew she wouldn't be able to survive all those hours at school.

"younglady haeun, jungwon is here." one of the maids faintly knocked on her door and rapidly took her leave from her bedroom, opening it just enough for him to catch a glimpse of his girlfriend sleepily trying to do her make-up, cracking a smile on his lips.

"ready for the first day of school?" jungwon walked in with hands in pockets, planting a kiss on her head before sitting on his usual chair right beside her. she rested her head on his shoulder with kissable lips curved downwards into a pout and eyes closed shut. "not at all. i'm so sleepy i can't even do my make-up. "

truth to be said, he, too, struggled to get a decent amount of sleep after the two rounds they went for while her family was resting near them. "if it can cheer you up, i slept for like an hour. but i got us a cup of coffee before coming here." just at the simple mention of coffee her eyes sparked up as she looked at him with crescent moons, pecking his cheek and wrapping her arms around his torso. "you're the best."

won snaked an arm around her waist as she went back to tapping her make-up sponge on her under eye area in front of the small mirror she placed on her studydesk, too lazy to do everything inside her bathroom. "you don't need make-up, you're already pretty."

despite the grin on her lips, haeun continued her actions while feeling his sharp cat-like eyes following her every movement. "my eyebags say otherwise."

"haeun! if you don't hurry up you'll be late!" both of them heard her mother shouting from downstairs which made haeun look at the electronic clock on her desk, realizing how late she is running and the amount of things she has yet to do.

"shit, i'm never gonna be able to do everything." she rapidly applied mascara before gently pressing the top of her setting spray, rushing towards the bathroom to grab a hair tie and her brush to tie her hair since she doesn't have the time to do her hair.

"i still need to pack my backpack and change into my uniform, so you should probably head without me if you don't wanna be late." she told him while securing her fluffy hair into a ponytail and taking out two small front strands to frame her face. "i can help you change if you want." the girl smacked the smirk out of his face by hitting his arm, throwing her backpack on his lap before rushing towards her closet.

"you can help me packing my bag instead. everything i need to bring with me is there on my desk, you just need to put it in." haeun explained, taking her pajama off and putting on her bra before letting the shirt fall on her shoulders. "wait, you're gonna change here?"

she halted on her actions. "is it a problem? you already saw me naked multiple times, including yesterday night."

it wouldn't be a problem if the boner in his pants would be non-existent right now.

"n-no no, forget about it. we don't wanna be late." jungwon swallowed his saliva nervously and began placing everything inside her school bag, giving her his back to stop his mind from going places that he probably shouldn't visit during this moment. it doesn't make it uncomfortable, it makes him needy.

"have you eaten breakfast yet?" won zipped the backpack up and set it on the chair beside him, turning the swivel chair towards her direction to admire her streaming hot body covered in love bites from the previous night before mumbling something under his breath. "i would rather eat you out instead."

"what did you say?" he shook his head as to signal her to forget about it which made haeun shrug it off, proceeding to button her shirt up and slide the skirt up to her waist, unaware of his eyes attractively checking her out while a smirk curved his lips. he can't belive this hot, pretty, and lovable girl is his.

"nothing. i haven't eaten breakfast yet, but i can get us something on our way to your school." her lips parted and just as if he read her mind, he anticipated what she was about to say. "and i'll pay for it."

wrote this all the way back in june  during my religion class 💀