🏹 twenty-eight

"since how long have they been dating?" haeun questioned her boyfriend as they slowly approached the established place to meet up with the other couple, hand in hand walking towards the restaurant where they could already see an unable to stay sti...

"since how long have they been dating?" haeun questioned her boyfriend as they slowly approached the established place to meet up with the other couple, hand in hand walking towards the restaurant where they could already see an unable to stay still eunchae clutching riki's arm.

after reflecting on it for a while, haeun came to the conclusion that it would be better to have the double date before the beginning of the semester, considering how as it's her last year she's gonna be constantly busy with exams and stuff so she's not gonna have much free time.

"since probably 2 years? almost 3? i'm not quite sure, but it's probably around that time." she nodded her head, trying to register as many informations as she can about the two waiting for them to make a good impression. she wants them to understand she's interested in getting to know them better, so she's learning a few things about them that her boyfriend can recall.

"jungwon! haeun!" eunchae spotted their silhouettes a few meters away, excitedly waving her hand at them with an adorable grin on riki's favorite place to kiss.

"eunchae is so cute." the older girl chuckled to herself after murmuring to her boyfriend, returning the same warm smile to the other two.

"nice to meet you haeun! i'm eunchae, and this is my boyfriend riki. we already met on facetime, but you look prettier in real life." the youngest complimented her new friend who thanked her whilst bowing her head at her, feeling flustered by the amount of compliments she was being showered with by the raven.

in her opinion, eunchae and riki were a match made in heaven. riki looked like the more quiet and reserved type, while eunchae was more the energetic and chaotic one. she knew for sure eunchae managed to bring out his carefree side when they were together, but he preferred to put a cold exterior on whenever they were in public. and with their hair colors they looked exactly like yin and yang.

"so, how did you two meet?" haeun questioned after they sat at the reserved table, one couple sitting across from the other as jungwon tapped the back of her hand with his pinky finger and soon interlaced their fingers gently under the table.

"well, around 3 years ago, riki sent me a message on instagram to go out, and at first i rejected him, but we chatted for a while and eventually went out together. and now, we've been together for almost two years." eun explained with crimson cheeks, not aware of riki's heart shaped eyes on her every action which didn't go unnoticed by her, hoping to find someone that'll look at her the same way one day.

if only she could see how jungwon looks at her.

"what about you?" haeun and jungwon glanced at eachother for a split second before immediately looking away flustered, the girl nudging the back of his wrist with her pinky finger as if motioning him to answer the flustering question.

"initially, i was just her tutor, but we eventually grew closer and developed feelings." won glanced at riki who was physically in pain while trying to hold back his laugh as he listened to his words, pressing his plump lips firmly together as he felt his gaze piercing through his soul.

eunchae and riki are a lot nicer than she thought, not like she ever doubted them to be horrible people, but she just had the idea that they were being so nice just because it's their first encounter. even if she was a bit skeptical of this date at first, she had so much fun with the two of them.

they were currently walking side by side, hand in hand, down the lively streets of seoul under the night sky adorned by shining stars as they headed back towards their homes.

"look ki! these matching bracelets are so cute!" the youngest let go of the japanese boy's soft hand and ran towards a stall with a few pieces of jewelry laying on the duvet covering the table, showing him a pair of magnetic bracelets with kuromi and my melody as a charm. riki didn't even hesitate to head to her direction while sliding his wallet out of his pocket.

haeun slowly walked towards the said surface, admiring the variety of jewels exposed on it. she wants to get one so bad, but she is afraid he'll think this is stupid and childish.

"do you like that?" jungwon pointed at the piece of jewelry she was admiring for a while now, wallet already in hand as he awaited her answer while she hesitated, nodding her head shyly. "alright, we'll take this one." he told the seller while handing out a 5 thousand won bill, showing him the bracelet he was talking about which haeun seemed to like so much.

it was nothing special, just a magnetic half heart charm, so she didn't want him to spend his money on such nonsense.

"you don't have to—"

"but i want to." won cut her off whilst taking the said bracelet out of the small, flowery, plastic bag the seller handed him, sliding around her wrist gently before putting it on himself. "it's cute. but you're cuter." haeun felt her cheeks go ablaze at his comment, looking down embarassed hoping he wouldn't catch onto her tomato face.

"see? you're so cute when you blush."

flirty dm x cupid 😋school started since 2 days and i'm already dead

flirty dm x cupid 😋
school started since 2 days and i'm already dead