🏹 twelve

walking side by side with the couple, jungwon awkwardly slid his hands inside his jeans pockets while looking around him to avoid glancing at his best friend and his girlfriend who were having their lovey dovey moment right beside him

"i wanna go to the amusement park ki." the younger girl with thin bangs covering her forehead and raven hair falling past her shoulder whined quietly, tugging her boyfriend's arm which was linked with hers as she brought the pastel blue straw on her rosey lips and took a sip of her milkshake.

"i know eun, i wanna go on a proper date too. but we can soon, my schedule is free since next week." a smile plastered on hong eunchae's lips, jumping in joy that her and her boyfriend will soon get time for themselves as riki couldn't help but grin watching her happy.

"anyways, i really hope i'll pull sakura today though, i need like 3 photocards to complete her collection." eunchae told him after recollecting herself and shifting her gaze to riki's friend. "do you stan iz*one, jungwon-oppa?"

jungwon was snapped out of his little world by eunchae, processing for a minute what she said before shaking his head with a closed mouth smile. "no i don't. i'm just here to buy a gift for a friend."

he gave a pointed look at riki when he smiled teasingly, signaling him to cut the teasing bullshit in front of eunchae.

"a friend..? i've never recieved a gift from a boy who just considered me a friend. perhaps she's not just a friend?" jungwon nearly halted on his steps hearing eunchae's sentence, feeling his muscles tense up as the two's bewildered gaze were pinned on him. shit, was it that obvious that he has feelings for her? he himself can't figure out what he exactly feels for her yet people already understand just from a glance?

"ay eun, let's not rush things. he might not know yet. remember when i was confused about my feelings?" riki tried to shift the topic by reminding his girlfriend of when they just started talking and riki couldn't quite figure out what he felt for her. eunchae chuckled, nodding her head as she averted her gaze to her boyfriend. "yeah, and when i asked you what are we you replied i'm a boy and you're a girl."

the older mouthed a thank you to the taller boy who gave him a thumbs up before suddenly being dragged by his girlfriend inside the shop as she couldn't wait to buy an album of her favorite group.

"they have all their albums!" the girl couldn't hold back her excitement as she jumped up and down before she hurriedly took small a cart and began collecting all the albums they had in stock. the japanese boy grinned as he watched her with heart shaped eyes.

he told her to not worry about money since he'll keep paying for everything despite her trying to pay for her own things just to fail miserably everytime.

"i guess this one will do..?" won analyzed the album by slowly turning it around to see any sign of a scratch or something along those lines, brows furrowing bewildered as he wondered if this one was the right one. it's iz*one, this will do.

he nodded his head and headed to the checkout to pay for it, glancing around trying to spot the lovebirds just to see them in a corner acting lovey dovey with eachother. riki was holding a photocard binder high enough for her to not even graze it with the tip of her fingers, insisting that to have it back she had to kiss him while eunchae face was as red as a rose telling him to stop since they were in public and he was even famous.

he wished he could find what they have sometimes.

"is this the second valentine wave or what?" the cashier complained to her co-worker who seated beside her while eating a sandwich, scanning the only item jungwon brought before asking him a simple question.

"is this a gift for your girlfriend?" what kind of question is that? is it mandatory that whenever a boy buys an album it's not for himself but for his girlfriend? well, it is for a girl, but she is just a friend. at least, he hopes she sees him as a friend, and not as her annoying tutor.

"why?"

"so we can pack it like a gift." his lips met into a circular shape as he nodded his head, taking his wallet out of his pocket to pay for the the pastel green album that the cashier was placing inside a black paper bag with holographic pink hearts.

" his lips met into a circular shape as he nodded his head, taking his wallet out of his pocket to pay for the the pastel green album that the cashier was placing inside a black paper bag with holographic pink hearts