🏹 twenty-three

"i see you had fun with jungwon before

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"i see you had fun with jungwon before." her mother spoke as she set haeun's bowl of rice in front of her, not catching onto the way her muscles almost paralyzed and her cheeks heated up in a shade of crimson.

shit. were they that loud? just thinking about how her mother must have heard her almost screaming jungwon's name after they went for a second round a few minutes after confessing makes her super embarrassed.

she can't imagine how awkward it'll be when her father comes back from his business dinner and questions her the exact same thing. her parents aren't exactly open to her having sex and despite her already being an adult since almost 9 months, they never considered the idea of having the talk with her now that she was the age to engage in sexual activities.

they even strictly forbidden her from attending the a few sex education classes her school held, because they they didn't consider her mature enough to have acknowledged on this topic.

in fact, it's thanks to jungwon if she understood why he pulled out and painted her stomach white instead, since she didn't know it would cause pregnancy if he came inside of her.

"before you say anything, we—"

"i'm not mad haeun, you're an adult, plus that must mean you and jungwon are getting closer as time passes by." mrs.park interrupted her daughter with a warm smile on the same pair of lips haeun has, stirring the rice in the air fryer as haeun proceeded to let her life flash before her eyes.

"i really want you to date jungwon. and as long as you aren't risking pregnancy, it is not my business and i won't butt into this kind of topic unless you ask me to." the girl subconsciously let a sigh of relief slip past her lips, relaxing her muscles once she heard that her mother won't interrogate her further about the events her ears witnessed a few hours prior.

"but tell me," the woman sat in front of her daughter after setting all the food she prepared on the table, pinching a piece of meat with her chopsticks before dipping it in salt. "are you and him dating yet?"

the girl halted on her actions hearing her mother questioning that. are they dating? or are they still friends? she doesn't know.

it is true that he asked her what they were after the first round, but haeun certainly didn't give him the answer he was looking forward to, because she was unable to reply. she regrets it, a lot, and she's sure she wants to date him, so she is gonna clear this out once she'll be able to see him again.

"i don't know yet mom."

!!!

"there is no way you let this chance slip through your fingers." jaeyun told him flabbergasted, watching how he ate his dinner with pure distress written all over his soft yet sharp features but he still seemed nonchalant about it.

"like you had the chance to ask her to be your girlfriend and you instead went for a second round? i don't know how to help you with this one." jungwon ignored his friend's words and hummed at the tasty flavor enveloping his mouth once he finally took a bite, raising his brows whilst pointing his digit at it as if to tell the aussie that it was delicious.

"this steak is so good." jake couldn't help but crack into a giggle seeing how won shifted the topic to avoid admitting his stupid decision of going for a round two when he could have asked her to be his girlfriend instead.

was it the dumbest thing he ever did? yes, it probably is. but he was so caught in the heat of the moment that seeing her looking so pretty under him with lower abdomen covered in his seed drove him crazy and he didn't give it much thought.

"so you took her virginity?" the younger hesitated for a moment before eventually giving in and leading on this conversation, nodding his head defeated while shifting his gaze towards his plate avoiding eye contact.

"well, if i was her, i wouldn't give my virginity to just anyone, especially if we both confessed, and just not date that person." he pointed out, hoping to cheer up his frustrated friend a bit despite not knowing what to say as he's never been in any of the things the brunette is going through.

"you aren't a girl jake-hyung."

"i know but, i'm trying to think like one. consider my advice and ask her again next time." jungwon's bunny teeth found his lower lip uncertain, pinpointing the pros and cons of following jake's advice without sounding too pressuring or annoying.

perhaps, jake is right, haeun really plans on becoming his girlfriend.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

we're about to enter jungwon's obsessed era