🏹 seventeen

cw: smut, oral (m.receiving), cum swallowing, jerking off while fantasizing, panties flashing, (kinda) public masturbation. let me know if i missed any.

 let me know if i missed any

"ms.park, jungwon is here." one of the maids knocked on her door and quickly left after opening it, not giving her the time to process what she said as she was busy tidying her room from all the clothes scattered on the floor after she unpacked her things.

jungwon's lips were slightly ajar in shock, seeing her bent over in her cute tennis skirt with adorable pastel blue panties all for him to enjoy the view. he was painfully aware of the movements inside his pants as he cleared his throat to grab her attention.

"haeun," haeun quickly recomposed herself and fixed her posture, feeling her cheeks slowly heat up as a crimson tint appeard on them. did she just flash him her underwear? she needs the ground to swallow her up this exact minute.

"may i use the bathroom for a minute?" jungwon questioned impatiently, fearing that haeun will soon notice the growing bulge inside his jeans that he's planning to quickly deal with before beginning the tutoring session.

"yeah, just go straight and then turn left." the boy rapidly excused himself to the bathroom with cheeks slightly flushed in embarassement.

but by now, 15 minutes have passed, and jungwon was still closed inside the bathroom doing god-knows-what, and haeun was starting to get really worried. it's either he's taking a big dump, or he feels extremely awkward of what happened as soon as he stepped inside her room.

haeun pinpointed the pros and cons of checking on him as her teeth found her lower lip and she fidgeted with her fingers before nodding her head, standing from her gaming chair and heading towards the bathroom.

"come on.." jungwon silently cried out as he felt his hand going numb, stroking his cock faster as he so desperately chased his high which seemed to be so far away from him. he wanted to- no screw that, he needs to release right now. he lost track time of how much he's been jerking off, going from slow to fast, from messy to steady just to edge himself and cum. but today his hands don't seem to satisfy him anymore.

this is one of the many times he imagined her pretty mouth wrapped around his length.

"this can't be happening." as if the heavens heard his cries for help, a faint knock on the bathroom door brought him back to reality. "jungwon, are you okay? you've been in there for some time now.." she asked softly as he squeezed his member whilst a shaky breath slipped past his lips.

he quickly tried to recollect himself, even if the hard rock member poked through his black jeans, and unlocked the door after plastering a smile on his features. "yeah, i just had a small problem."

haeun examined his face for a minute, noticing the crimson cheeks and the way his sharp eyes were only half-lidded, and then her irises landed on the evident erection showing from the fabric of his pants. "jungwon, are you hard?"

his eyeballs nearly popped out of his eyesockets and his cheeks heated up even more, nodding his head ashamed before whispering. "can you help me out? my hand is going numb."

"just hold here and slide it. then pump it as hard as you can." jungwon was now seated on the closed toilet, jeans unzipped and boxers pulled down to let the hard rock member spring out, as he instructed haeun how to give him a handjob. the girl was on her knees under him, eyes pinned on his huge cock as she gulped down her saliva nervously.

she really didn't wanna mess this up. she never gave a handjob in her whole life, being a naive little virgin and too afraid to engage in sexual activities, but she heard from her friends what it's like. giving someone she perhaps has feelings for a handjob with zero experience? she doesn't feel capable of doing so.

she slowly stroked him, feeling completely insecure of whatever she was doing but seeing how he whimpered under the slightest touch gave her the boost to continue, picking up a faster pace as his breathing got heavier and heavier.

"is this okay?" the brunette asked worriedly and jungwon could only rest his back against the wall with closed shut eyes, lips slightly ajar as he moaned loudly. "you're doing great."

haeun glanced at his aching tip hesitantly before testing the waters and taking his head inside her mouth, earning a louder lewd sound whilst he bucked his hips. "haeun you can't just- you can't just- oh my god.."

she took him in until he hit the back of her throat, gagging on him and feeling a weird sensation between her thighs once he rolled his eyes back. his hand collected her hair into a ponytail to guide her and began bopping her head back and forth to a pace to his liking, getting louder and louder each second more.

a few maids outside heard the commotion coming from the bathroom and stopped near the door to eavesdrop and check on the younglady, but immediately walked away once they realized what was going on. haeun is aware of the awkwardness she'll have to face as soon as they'll get out, but right now she's too focused on pleasuring the boy in front of her to think about it much.

before she realized it, a pearly white liquid dripped down the corners of her mouth and onto the fabric of her black tank top. jungwon swore he felt himself getting hard at the sight he fantasized about so much, watching how she swallowed every single drop of it.

he's never gonna forget this tutoring session.

hope i won't get bashed by the soft stans for this 💀