🏹 six

"haeun," jungwon softly called her name as he turned the swivel chair towards the bed haeun was sitting on, taking her attention for a brief moment as she closed her phone and set it aside

"haeun," jungwon softly called her name as he turned the swivel chair towards the bed haeun was sitting on, taking her attention for a brief moment as she closed her phone and set it aside. she looked at him and hummed. "is it okay if i simulate a test?"

the question caught her off guard. would it be okay? well, definitely not as that means she'll have to waste time studying for it. she groaned lowly, almost inaudible, but enough for him to hear her.

"i know, it's such a pain in the ass, and i wouldn't like it too if i was in your place, but as school won't start in less than nearly 3 months you won't do any test until then. and i need to know if you are learning anything or i need to chance my method."

a light sigh of acceptance left her rose lips, nodding her head at him as her eyelids fluttered closed. she knows she'll end up studying everything the night before and fail miserably, but it happens everytime no matter what.

"okay then what about.." the boy slid his phone out of his pocket and opened his calendar, analyzing it for a few seconds before nodding his head. "friday?"

haeun nearly choked on invisible food when hearing that. friday? as in the day after tomorrow? how can she revise a subject like math in two days only? she needs a little more time.

"another day?" he thought about it for a second, scratching his head and roaming his eyes around his screen. he wants to give it back to her as soon as possible, and friday is the only day he can correct it and give her hypothetical grade. on other day he either has basketball practice or private business lessons.

"i'm really sorry haeun, but friday is the only day i am free to correct the test and give it back to you as soon as possible."

then let's just not do the test.

"fine, we can do it on friday. i'll need the specific topics though." jungwon nodded his head and patted the empty seat beside him, signaling her to sit there so they can decide on the topics together, also clearing up anything she didn't quite understand.

haeun hesitated for a second before eventually following his words and doing as he said. she wonders if he knows what his actions really mean sometimes. don't get her wrong, she isn't exactly dirty minded, but the way he acts could be easily misunderstood a few times.

for example, the other day after their break, he patted his thigh and said "come sit so we can begin", and for a second, haeun really thought he was telling her to sit on his lap.

she definitely has a problem.

< ♡ >

"so, tell us, did you talk to sunoo after the start of the summer break?" jiwon wiggled her brows with the black straw of her drink still between her soft lips, watching her friend scribbling just like everytime they facecall as her lips pursed in concentration.

"jiwon, i already told you a hundred times that there is nothing between me and sunoo." haeun replied shortly, diverting her gaze from her paper to her textbook, eyes rapidly moving around as she read everything to decide what she would write down.

jungwon told her that making conceptual maps and schemes could help her memorize things, so she followed his advice.

"ay come on, there was so much tension between you two that you could cut it with a knife." the blonde pouted, finding haeun's love life extremely boring, especially now that she needed some news to spice up her boring vacation, and somewhat annoyed by how blind she is when it comes to love.

but perhaps haeun wasn't blind.

"you know i don't do romantic shit anymore rei." the girl told her friends who both sighed in unison, rolling their eyes at her and how she was still stuck on the same story.

"but it's been like what? three years? you should move on." she ignored the raven, repeating in her head how to solve an equation just how he taught her.

"well, i don't care how much time has passed, cupid doesn't deserve second chances."

i gave a second chance to cupid 💃