“Honey, can you also bring a can of whip cream and syrup too?” She asked sweetly. “I’m craving all thing sweet and I don’t know why.”

“Of course.”

“And lots of strawberries”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Finally Steve finished with everything and they settled down for their morning fondue in front of the coffee table. Natasha went for a strawberry first and took a first dip in the chocolate sauce. Steve couldn’t take his eyes off her when she slowly took a bite. Her full sensual lips parted seductively to take the fruit in, sending an image that had nothing to do with fondue to his head at all.

How could someone manage to eat strawberry and look sexy without even trying?

Okay, Rogers, pull your head out of the gutter now! Steve scolded himself and diverted his attention to the fruit tray in front of him but Natasha didn’t stop there, she also teased him by eating banana in the most obscene way she could muster, know that he was starring at her. Steve got turned on by watching her like that and he know he had to shift there focus to something else before he completely lose control.

“You know, I thought fondue is a metaphor for having sex?” He told her with a laugh at how stupid he was.

“Really?”

“Yep, it was when I have a crush on my first love, Peggy and I thought that she and my childhood friend, Bucky were having sex. Bucky asked her to have a late night fondue with him and all I could think of was that they will going at it.”

Nat laughed. “You don’t know a damn thing about women at all, Rogers.”

“That’s what she said.” He admitted. “Maybe I still don’t know a damn thing.”

Nat smiled fondly at her man and cupped his face. “Awww, you do know something, bae.” She said. “You know how to make woman happy, how to please them, how to be with them like a real man should do, like a gentle would treat a lady.”

“Thank you.” Steve said and pecked on her lips, feeling better with her loving words.

“What would you do without me, Rogers?” She asked, rubbing her thumb against his strong jaw line. Green eyes twinkled like a thousand stars.

“That’s the question I ask myself everyday.”

“You will be a mess.”

“I know.”

Steve pulled Natasha on to his lips so he could feel the reassuring warm from her body so as he could touch her, feeling her in his arms, safe and secure and nothing in this world could take her from him. He needed Natasha. By a very short amount of time, she became an important part of his life that he didn’t want to imagine a life without her.

“Nat…” He murmured as his hand gently tilted her head back for a kiss.

It was slow and sensual, hot but gentle, filling with the feelings that hidden deep inside of him. Steve couldn't say it out loud but he could tell her everything he feels about her with his action. Natasha shifted so she was now straddled him. Arms wrapping around his neck. Steve tasted the delicious sweet on her lips that drove him wild.

"I thought we will fondue first." She murmured against his lips.

"We are fonduing right now." He corrected. Eyes burned with fire that made Natasha shiver at a rush of heat through her body.

She laughed at his answer and proceeded to kiss him. Steve gently moved her so Natasha was now lying on the carpet. He came on top of her, balancing himself on his knees as he kissed her while his hands parting the silk robe, revealing her beautiful body before his eyes. Steve pulled away to take a good look at his woman. He took time taking every part of her, trying to remember, letting it burn in his memory.