Unwanted spark

Nickels pov

I wake up suddenly to a VERY MUCH UNWANTED scream outside. I figured it was just Soap near Tissues, so I try to fall asleep again. But of course, I can't anymore, even with my eyes shut tightly. I try to find my phone for the time without opening my eyes, but I feel every part of my bedside table and it's not there. "UGHH" I groan. When I'm reluctantly about to look up to find it, balloon starts talking. 

"It's 9:24 nickel," he says. This time I actually look up, but at balloon instead of my phone. 

"I didn't ask,"

 "Looks like you wanted to know" he says. 

Last night I was thinking about how he always wanted to talk to me, and that whole conversation we had yesterday evening about not hating each other. As much as I denied it, I realized I actually wouldn't mind, even though I mentally argued with myself until I could sleep. 

Now I looked at him. The morning sunlight was shining on his face and his eyes were a... really pretty red- WAIT NO- I MEAN- DID I JUST THINK THEY WERE- no, no that's a mistake. Definitely. 

"Hey... you ok?" Balloon says confused. I realise I'm staring and quickly look away. 

"Y-yeah, thanks for the time". DID I JUST STUTTER? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME RIGHT NOW- BECAUSE I SERIOUSLY DID NOT DO TH-. 

"Ok then, uhm, I'll be right back" balloon says, snapping me out of my thinking mess. He walks into the bathroom and shuts the door. As I hear the lock, I immediately scream into my pillow. Seriously nickel? First you get over your grudge for balloon and now you're suddenly calling his eyes pretty? I think to myself and realise, it's probably because I miss having friendship. I really miss baseball these few days, and I hope he's doing ok. BUT THAT IS THE REASON NICKEL. NOTHING ELSE... I hope...

Balloons pov

Something's off about nickel. He never stutters, and he was.. staring at me? I'm sure it was nothing, but I hope it's because he finally got over his grudge against me. I open the bathroom door and I find him face down on his bed. 

"I'm going down to breakfast, are you coming?" I ask. He looks up and says "yeahh totally" in a sarcastic tone. 

"So... you're not"

"I'm coming down later, ok?" He says.

"Oh ok" I blankly say as I leave the room. That was kinda awkward, but at least he didn't tell me to shut up or anything like he usually does. I don't think he even sounded annoyed? I wonder why his face was kind of pink though..

_______________________

Authors note:

HEY CHILDREN HEHEHEHE

447 words (hOW DO WRITE LONGER CHAPTERS AHHHH)

I hope you liked that dhfgjdjrymrs

The real nickloon has FINALLY STARTED

Ok bye lol

_______________________

Building it up (nickloon EHEHEHEHE)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara