Video call

Nickels pov:

Sunlight blinds my eyes as I open them. I blink a few times and look away from the window, where the sun was coming from. Still half asleep, I reach out for my phone for the time, but something stops me. Confused, I look up to see it wasn't something, but SOMEONE? A wave of shock explodes through me as I see balloon, peacefully resting. That's not what surprised me though, the reason I'm surprised is because HE'S IN MY BED. Internally panicking, I try to remember how we ended up like this. In the process, I realise both of his legs are wrapped around mine AND IT DOES NOT HELP. I try to find ways to get out, but I can't without possibly waking him up. But by how much I moved, he started stirring.

Oh no.

Balloon pov

I open my eyes and look around. The room looks alot different, for some reason. Am I in someone else's room? No, that can't be right, because I can see my bed right there, with its bright red bed sheets. 

Wait.

If my bed's there then...

Realisation hits me and I look beside me just to make sure it's true. And there he is. I'm in nickels bed. WHY AM I IN NICKELS BED. I look down to see that our legs were tangled together and I feel my entire face heating up. How did we-... 

Then I remember. We were chatting on his bed and we must've fallen asleep together. That pillow fight probably had our body begging for rest. But now what? I have to get up without him waking up. But before I do, I look at his peaceful face. He's always got a sarcastic expression on and his eyebrow is almost always raised for those sarcastic remarks, so it looks a lot different when he is resting. I subconsciously raise my hand and touch his face, but I quickly bring it back realising what I was doing. I slowly untangle myself from his legs and I successfully get off the bed without waking him. Then I walk into the bathroom.

Nickels pov

The moment I hear balloons footsteps get quieter and the sound of the bathroom door lock, I immediately sigh of relief. Pretending to fall asleep was a good idea. I touch the area of my face that he touched and I blush profusely. I look down, lost in thought. Thoughts of the things he does, the way he smirks at me when he's got a point, his laugh, his face, his cute smile, HIM. I shake out all these thoughts. He has no idea what he's done to me...

The bathroom door unlocks and he walks out, looking at me. 

"Good morning!" He says cheerfully. I blush at his enthusiastic voice. 

"Hehe.. good morning" I say, my nervousness showing in my voice. I smile looking off to the side.

"Are.. you ok?" He says, noticing my nervous tone.

"Yeah, yeah I'm totally fine" I say quickly, looking back at him. He looks at me suspiciously but seems to shrug it off.

"I'm going down to breakfast, or do you want me to wait for you?" He asks.

"Wait" I say smiling.

Timeskip to after breakfast

Papers pov

"OJ?" I call out. We were meant to tell everyone at noon but OJ wasn't back from the grocery store then. It's now half one. I watch him as he enters the office, where I was sitting. 

"Paper, hun, could you start the call for me please?" He asks, "I'll hop on in a second"

"Alright" I say, clicking the call icon in the hotel group chat.