The THIRD NICKLOON MARRIAGE IN II.

wassup everyone lmao

SO....

I wrote a limited something in the analysis book that I write (check it out!!) And I thought I'd put it here.

It's basically a story that is based on the THIRD NICKLOON MARRIAGE IN EPISODE 16 OMDS

FINALLYYYY

Well actually, it's the part where nickel apologises for everything he did.

ENJOYY

______________________

Balloons pov:

Running away from that terrifying looking monster hand that grabbed Cabby, I think about why nickel ran to help her. What happened to him? He was never ever like this? He used to be so awful to me, to everyone, and now he's treating others nicely? Why is he doing this? Just.. why?

Nickel runs ahead of me and we both stop to take a breather behind a rock. I desperately wanted to sit down and relax but I don't think we had enough time, so I look up at the face of my enemy of so long, the one I've had the most complicated relationship with. 

The one I needed to confront.

Looking up at him, I begin pouring out my thoughts.

"Since we're gonna die anyway, Nickel, I have to know, you've spent all day convincing us to work together, pumping Silver up when he's down... even running back to help save Cabby without any hesitation. 

B-but, you spent SO long tormenting ME. BRINGING ME DOWN. WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THAT?"

I go from talking to shouting, and nickel looks at me. His expression only reads fear, but it softens as he looks down to his right. He seems to gulp before answering.

"Balloon.." he starts.

"None of this is your fault, it's mine. Completely."

Wait.. what? My eyes widen is I stare at him in newfound shock as he continues.

"I was honestly just scared to be manipulated, to fall for your old tricks... So I put a wall up, sure."

He was scared.. but there was no way all that bullying was some form of self-defence. I listen on as he speaks, with a guilty expression on his face that I've never seen before.

"But.. that fear transformed into something.. I-I didn't even recognize."

He looks down from me, then he looks back in my eyes. 

"I was, awful to you and, I'm genuinely.. really.. sorry. I'm not that same person anymore, but.. you don't owe me forgiveness. I... I totally understand."

He looks away from me, sadness clear in his eyes. I look at him, then look down, thinking about how genuine it all felt. His voice sounded weird to me.. I wasn't used to this kind of tone coming from him. I look at him again, and he suddenly looked like someone I could trust.

I thought about forgiving him for a second. Then again.. I know how it feels to not be forgiven. It only hurt. And hurt bad. And I genuinely, didn't want him to go through the same torment as I did, knowing that there was somebody out there who didn't accept your apologies.

Even though he put me through that exact same pain, I wasn't willing to get revenge.

I wanted to forgive.

I open my mouth to reply to his apology, but no words come out. 

And all of a sudden, a creature appears in front of us, and before I know it-

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

________________________

REHEHEHHE I MIGHT WRITE THIS IN NICKELS POV TOO

RAHHHHH

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THAT LIL ONESHOT I RANDOMLY THOUGHT OF

HAVE A GREAT DAYYY!