HAPPY NEW YEAR + A few other things

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR THOSE IN THE GMT + 0 TIMEZONE!!

And I might be early or late, BUT HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE ELSE TOO!!

I live in the GMT + 0 timezone too and I can believe it's already 2024..

Hopefully this will be a great year for everyone!

The main purpose of this part is to remind you all that there is ONE MONTH LEFT for the Building It Up drawing event.

But also.. because I cant finish my own drawings (I don't even know how I expected myself to do 7 💀💀) and I noticed a few new people have joined us too and might wanna participate.

But tbh, anybody who wants to can take these

To remind you again, you have to comment on the line of the chapter you want to draw a picture for:

Dropped coin

Sunrise

Pillow fight

Night in

If you've picked a chapter already from before and haven't posted your artwork yet, I'll re-explain how to do it. 

~ Make a book on Wattpad to post it, as I have no other social media unfortunately lol

~ Post the artwork there, and mention me in the comments as for some reason mentioning me in the chapter doesn't notify me, don't worry though, I'll check now and again :)

You can find all the information in the chapter for the Building It Up art event

That's pretty much it

If y'all wanna know, I'm doing the chapters Attempt at friendship, Late breakfast and Injured.. which is why they're missing from the log.

Hope y'all have a great time celebrating new year however you do, and if you aren't, have a good night!