Injured

Balloons pov 

I sit at my spot on the dining table, slightly exhausted after helping OJ clean up the party. The competing contestants stayed for the night and nickel and i had a blast hanging out with baseball and suitcase until 4 in the morning. We eventually let them sleep because -although it was highly unlikely- there could be a challenge the next day that they needed their energy for. 

Yeah, I don't think Mephone would care that there was a full fledged party going on the night before the contest.

Paintbrush, test tube, soap, microphone and paper are also sitting at the dining table. Everyone else was either still sleeping or just coming down now. There's about half an hour till breakfast and nobody feels like it was worth sleeping for just that half an hour. Painty is drowning themself in coffee, probably because they were up with lightbulb all night. And they still look like they are gonna sleep the whole day after breakfast.

But the most annoying person at the table is definitely trophy. He isn't even on the table, he's on the floor, holding his head in pain.

"UUuuEuEeeEEAaaaAAAEE" he groans, deep in his hangover.

"I DID say you weren't allowed drinks trophy" oj says, extremely annoyed.

"yEAh but you could've, i don't know, taken it from meEeeeEEee" his voice is raspy but still has his flair of snarkiness. He stretches out the last syllable, wincing.

"Trust me, i tried" oj says.

Paintbrush lays their head down on the table and asks test tube to wake them up when breakfast is being served. She sits down next to them and checks the time on her phone. Soap and microphone are having some conversation and paper is in the kitchen helping oj. 

Suddenly everyone's phone dings. Must be a message on the hotel gc. Oj doesn't take out his phone since he is working on the stove, so paper stops whisking the eggs to check for him. Paintbrush still doesn't budge, although I know they heard the notification. The expressions on the people who probably opened the message changes to confusion. Soap and test tube start giggling and soon almost everyone is laughing. Even paintbrush gets up annoyed but opens their phone to check anyway. And soon enough, they start laughing too.

"I -AHA- think that's meant for you -AHAH- balloon" paintbrush says in a fit of giggles. I look at them confused and I open my phone to check. 

________________

Hotel oj

Five cents <3: ughh wher are u baloon

Five cents <3: y arnt you here 

Five cents <3: com backkkkkkkkllm

Soap: oop

Soap: nickel ur bfs downstairs

Test tube: lol

Fan: TESTY UR USING ABBREVIATIONS

Test tube: figured I'd give it a try

Paper: wrong chat?

Paintbrush: nope. Right chat. Dw nickel

Five cents <3: WAIT WAHT

Five cents <3: *WHAT

Five cents <3: SOAP HE'S NOT MY BF 

Microphone: yet