~30~ "Pretending."

Michael POV:
Finally, we finished the audio. It took a little while, but we had finally gathered everything we needed and had the audio ready. We exported the audio and I flopped down on my bed. "Finally, we finished this."

I yawned and stretched my arms. Noah didn't respond and just stared down at his phone. "Noah?" "Huh? Oh, yeah. Right." I raised an eyebrow and sat back down. "Is everything okay? What's wrong?"

"Well, you know we just finished the audio but, I feel like we need to do one more thing for it to be a perfect revenge." "Hm? What's that?" He trailed off and didn't answer me for a few seconds. "Uhm, this is only if you're comfortable with it of course,"

He explained at first which got me more curious. "But, I was thinking to just make her more jealous we could, fake dating." "Huh? Sorry I didn't hear you." I asked, since he mumbled the last sentence. "I was thinking that we could fake date," He paused and I blushed.

"Just to make her more jealous, of course! And obviously only if you're comfortable. We don't have to if you don't want to." I thought, it would be an amazing way to end it, but I feel like it would be extremely awkward, and what if she asks us for proof or something?

"I.. W-well what if she asks us for proof?" I asked. "I can take care of that." I thought again. She would get really jealous if we did. Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea.

"If you think it'll work and make her jealous and mad, then sure. I'm okay with it." I smiled and looked away. "..You're comfortable with it?" "Mhm." "Are you sure?" "Yes." I swear I saw him blush for the slightest second. "If it's okay with you." It was silent for a few seconds before he cleared his throat.

"I think I should get going now. So you'll come tomorrow, right?" I nodded. "Alright, i'll see you then." I smiled as he got up. "See you." I slightly waved. He left my room and I sat there, just thinking about what would happen tomorrow.

Hopefully nothing too bad, and I hope nothing awkward happens after or during the time me and Noah are 'pretending' to date. I wonder what he'll do if she asks for proof..

400 words! Sorry for such a short chapter, I just wanted to give this to you before the real thing<3 :)