~17~ "Stephanie."

Michael POV:
I've been ignoring Noah for the day. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see him staring at me. He's probably trying to get my attention to make fun of me again.

But i'm not falling for his trickery again. Not again. I felt someone push me onto the floor and I knew it probably it was. I figured out his dumbass girlfriend was named "Stephanie".

"I knew he would pick me over you." She laughed. "Can you stop annoying me? You are so loud it makes my ears bleed." "Excuse me?" I stood up and crossed my arms.

Even if she was a bit taller than me, it didn't make a difference. "Short ass." She laughed again. "At least i'm not a giraffe with a long ass neck." I smirked.

"How dare you! You know what that's it." She said as she started trying to attack me. She was very bad at fighting I could tell, she didn't hit me once.

Suddenly she slapped me, and something just made me snap and it made me go harsh on her. Maybe a little to harsh.

I kicked her off of me and started attacking her back, leaving more bruised spots though. A few cuts with my nails, maybe a very small black eye. No harm done really.

"Michael! Get off of her this instant!" I heard a teacher yell behind me. I stopped attacking her and looked back at the teacher. "She started it. She was attacking me first and I was using self defense."

"Then why don't you have any bruises or cuts like she does?" "Maybe cause she's so bad at fighting." "Michael. That's a detention. Get to class right now." I rolled my eyes and got up, walking to class.

After school.. detention

A lot of people stopped me from walking to my classes, complimenting my fighting skills and telling me I did great beating Stephanie up.

I thanked them and continued. Finally, I got to detention. I didn't really want to be here, but oh well. I opened the door and just sat in detention. I'm so glad that Noah didn't get detention either, or Stephanie. That would've so awkward. I closed my eyes and just rested on the chair until I could finally leave.

385 words! Did Michael do good with beating up Stephanie :)