~5~ "On the way"♡

Michael POV:
Sadly, today was the day where I had to talk with Noah. I woke up on my bed and just sat up. I yawned and rubbed my eyes, looking at the calendar. I hoped it wouldn't be the day I was thought it was, but I was right.

There it said "Talk with Noah, today." I groaned at the thought and just got out of bed. I checked the clock in my nightstand which said 12:23AM. I guess I woke up kind of late.

Simon had texted me yesterday and told me that we would meet up at around 1PM, so I guess this was a good time to wake up. I searched through my closet and took out a random crop top with some ripped jeans.

I took my shoes out which were some converses, it's usually the 'trend' nowadays, you can say. I put my shoes on then walked out of my room, walking to the bathroom so I could brush my hair.

When I walked inside, I was met with my reflection in the mirror. I dug into the drawer until I found the brush. I took it out and am started to brush my curly, chocolate brown hair. I put it in a ponytail and a small bow on it.

I had originally gotten it from Liz, she gave it to me one day and just asked if we could match. I went outside the bathroom while turning off the lights, then walked downstairs.

Liz and Evan (changed his name) were playing with their toys on the couch and floor. "Hi Mikey!" Evan smiled. Liz turned around and smiled as well, getting up and running to me.

She gave my a hug by my legs and I giggled. "Mikey are you going somewhere?" My smile went away as I remembered where I had to go.

"Yes, I have to go meet up with someone at a cafe." "Ooh! Can you bring me a cookie?" She asked. "What?! Me too!" Evan yelled. I chuckled and pat her head. "Fine, i'll get you both your cookies." "Yay!!!!" They yelled and laughed.

"Hello dear, where are you going?" I heard my mothers voice behind me. "Hey mom, i'm going to go to a cafe with someone."

"Alright, be back soon! Be safe too." She smiled. "I will." I smiled back. Liz giggled and ran back to Evan, probably to continue playing. I grabbed my wallet and walked out of the door. Can't wait to see how this will turn out.

424 words, sorry this was so short! I wanted to make the talk chapter separated from this one since I felt like it was a little too early for drama... SORRY FOR ALL MY DRAMA LOVERS, you'll get it tomorrow;) How do you think this will go? Hm.. 🤔