~16~ "Shut up."

Michael POV:
I stared at Noah, not looking away for one second. I looked back at his "girlfriend" and she smiled. "You're.. you're his what..?" I asked, trying to see if what I heard was correct.

"His girlfriend. Are you deaf?" Huh, and I thought he actually loved me. Not going to lie, I was starting to think he changed. He was starting to become more lovable and caring.

I even started catching a few feelings for him, I won't lie. But here he was, backstabbing me again. Like he already had a few years ago. I looked down and re-thought everyone that me and him have discussed and done.

"Awh, what? Are you going to cry like the weakling you are?" She started laughing. I didn't want to, I wanted to prove to her that I wouldn't cry. But I started feeling tears in my eyes.

I thought I could hold it in, I thought I could not cry until I left school. Until I heard him start laughing too. "Did you think I fell for you? Really?" I looked up, shocked at what Noah just said to me.

His girlfriend also looked a bit shocked, but she seemed happy about it. His arm was around her waist, and he was smirked down at me. I felt tears run down my face.

They started laughing and I was just there, being humiliated. I felt a small pain in my stomach, realizing I had been punched by Noah. I fell to the floor, with my ass hurting a bit when I fell.

I winced but didn't stand up. I didn't do anything, I just sat there, crying my ass off. It was pathetic, it was so fucking pathetic. I was so weak that I couldn't even defend myself by some assholes.

"Come on, you didn't actually think Noah would love someone like you, right?" I felt someone pick me up and suddenly saw Fredrick and Simon in front of me.

"How could you fucking do that to Michael?!" One of them yelled. I couldn't tell who it was, but I heard it. I didn't realize that my face was bruised until a little bit of blood fell off my face.

My vision was blurry, and I felt a sharp ringing noise in my ears. It was annoying. My heart was racing fast. I felt someone pick me up and drag my away from the drama. I slowly processed everything that had just happened.

I looked in front of me where Mark stood, with a sad look. "Are you okay..?" He asked, clearly upset for me. I didn't answer, instead I looked down. A few seconds later, Simon and Fredrick came in. "Mike! Are you alright?" They quietly yelled.

I suddenly remembered what they both said, and I burst into tears. I felt so pathetic, so weak. I felt disgusted by my own self. I felt them hug me as I continued sobbing uncontrollably. "I hate him! I hate him so much!" I yelled through my crying. I fucking hate you Noah, I hate you so much.

Noah POV:
I hate myself. Simon and Fredrick stood up for him, when I didn't. I hit him, I hurt him. If i'm correct, not just physically either.

I acted well, but I was so afraid that I probably  just lost Michael. I hated myself for it. "Mike?" I whispered in the hallway, trying to see if he was here so I could talk to him.

I heard crying a through a door which brought my attention, so I listened. I heard the cryings get louder, which they sounded so much like Michael.

I was about to go in, try to talk to him and say that it was a mistake and I was just acting, but something stopped me. I wanted to go in, but I couldn't.

Something was telling me that I should just listen. So I did. "I hate him! I hate him so much!" I heard him yell through his sobbing.

My eyes watered ever so slightly. Was he talking about me? I leaned myself against the door, very quietly so they wouldn't hear. "I'm so sorry Michael.. I really am. I'm sorry."

704 words<3 Sorry is not enough Noah 😠 You guys think Michael should forgive Noah? Idk.. 🤔