~13~ "Yes or no" ♡

Before I start this chapter I just want to say i'm sorry for not posting! My phone broke and I wasn't able to write at all, but I got it fixed now! Sorry about that, hope you guys can forgive me<3 (This takes place right after the last chapter btw)

Noah POV:
I chuckled as I watched Michael run off, probably to his next class. If i'm being honest, I might've been started to get a few feelings for him.

Well, that's a lie. I've been having feelings for him for a while. But I knew he didn't like me, he probably never would. We are rivals, and that's how it's most likely going to stay.

Which is why i'm trying to get rid of these feelings, even though nothing seems to really work. I opened my own locker and took my backpack out, cleaning the small mess I made afterwards.

Just then the bell rang and a few students came around the corner and from the halls. I saw Michaels friends come from the cafeteria, though it was only two. They noticed me and mouthed something to each other, immediately running after me.

"Noah!" I heard Simon say, as he did a waving motion towards a classroom. I recognized it as the classroom where some students usually hang out or had lunch in for break, so I raised an eyebrow at what he was trying to say.

They both went inside and I guessed they meant that they wanted me to go inside too. I muttered and went past the crowds of students, back to the room. I closed the door behind me and saw them staring at me. "Okay, what happened."

I plainly said, trying to get out of this as quickly as possible even though I didn't want to go to class. "So is it true you had sex with Michael?" He asked. I shrugged, not really answering. "Yes or no?"

"Maybe." "Be for real! That's not a fucking answer choice!" "Fine, yeah." He slightly covered his mouth as a point to prove he was 'shocked' I guess. I rolled my eyes and Fredrick spoke. "Did you enjoy it or?"

"Why would I tell you guys, your literally friends with him. I'm not stupid, you could tell him." "We won't!" "Sure." I rolled my eyes. "Come on Noah, we won't tell him we promise!" Simon whined.

I grumbled under my breath and looked at them again. "Maybe." "It's a yes or no question." "I said fucking maybe." "So you like him?" "Oh my fucking gosh, i'm done." "Oh my gosh, you like Ms Popular?" They asked with their sarcastic tones.

That's what everyone called him for some reason, Ms popular. Maybe because of his feminine features. Either way, i'm done."Yep, i'm definitely done." I said as I walked out. "Wait!" They smacked their tongue as I walked out of the room.

Truth is, I guess I would've said yes to all those questions. Just hopefully he, or really anyone doesn't find out about this otherwise she will find out too.

515 words! Who is she I wonder.. find out next time 😋 Also, I thought about it and I might start a youtube channel either later today or tomorrow... I'll let you guys know! Thank you all for supporting me either way, love you all and have a great day/night<3