~29~ "Extra?"

Noah POV:
I was in school without Michael, again. He hasn't told me why he wasn't coming, but I can imagine it's because he didn't want to get embarrassed. I mean, anyone would be embarrassed in this situation.

I walked through the main hall and saw Oliver and Stephanie. I rolled my eyes but went over to them without trying to be noticed. See, Michael and I also made a plan to have as much shit talk of them as possible, but he wasn't here right now so it could only be me.

"I know right! He won't even come to school anymore! We did such an amazing job." I heard Stephanie laugh. How the hell did no one else hear this? Deaf asses.

I decided to pull out my phone and record some of it, but also pull the camera towards them so when we showed it to everyone, we could prove it's real. "Oh and also let me tell you, someone tried to get the app that we used for the audio for Mike."

"Really?" "Yeah! They came up to me and asked me for the app and I told them 'No, sorry only I can edit fake people audios.'" I suddenly had an idea. With my phone still recording but put away, I went up to them.

"Hey guys." "Oh hey baby! Are you still happy that Michael still isn't here?" She laughed. Gosh, I couldn't wait to break up with her after we did the plan.

I knew it would break her, so I wanted to do it now but Michael insisted that we do it the day we do the plan. "Yup.." What a lie. "I'm happy too!" "Also, you used a fake audio app right?" I asked her. "Well yeah, but you can't tell anyone! We edited it so well, no one knows about this." She laughed.

"Mhm. Okay well, I gotta get to class now. I'll see you later." And without letting her speak, I walked away. I pulled out my phone and stopped the recording, damn I couldn't wait for this plan.

Michael POV:

I sat at home, again. Listen, just as soon as we do the same audio i'll go back! It shouldn't be that long.. just then my siblings came in my room. "Mikey, why aren't you going to school?" "Yeah, we're curious?" They asked. I sighed.

"Well uh, Mikey's just going through some problems at school." "Are you being bullied? Y'know you should always tell mummy!" I giggled slightly at their worries. "No Lizzy, don't worry. It's just some problems, but i'm going back to school soon!" I smiled. "Oh, okay!"

They smiled and walked off the door. I sighed again and leaned back on my bed. I had given Noah an extra key of our so he could come in and out as he pleased. As if it was on time, I heard a key in the key hole of our front door.

It must've been him since mum and dad don't come home this early. I stood up and peaked my head out of my room and saw Noah, locking the door behind him. "Noah!" I called out. He looked back at me and he softly smiled.

I blushed very slightly, but quickly shook off the thoughts. I admit, I think I have been gaining feelings for him. But i'm not sure if he has as well, so i'm just keeping them hidden at the moment. He went closer to my room and went inside eventually.

"Alright so, I gathered another audio of them today even admitting they did it." "That's perfect! That's just add it in now." He nodded and we opened the phone and continued working.

A but later...

That took a while, but it was almost finished. I think we could have it finished by tomorrow probably. "It's getting a bit late now, do you mind if I leave now?" He asked as he got up. "Not at all! I want to thank you for doing so much for me. I'm really grateful for you." I smiled. He stopped and just smiled back. "No problem Mike." And with that he was out the door. I couldn't wait to publish this real audio.

708 words^^