~3~ "Plans"♡

Michael POV:
I was on my bed just scrolling through my phone. I came home about 2 hours ago so it was 1pm now. As I was scrolling, I suddenly got a call.

I looked at the idea which read "Chicken Simon" We had given each other names like that, so it was basically Simon calling. I picked it up and put the phone close to my ear.

"Hello?" "Hey Mike! So uh, we kinda have something to tell you." "We? Who is we?" "Me, Fred and Mark." "Uh, okay? What is it?" "Well it's kinda better if we tell you in person. So can we come over?" "Sure." "Alright, we'll be over soon." "Okay see you."

I hung up and just stared at the ceiling. What could they need to tell me? I sat up and just continued scrolling through my phone. I guess I would just wait for them to arrive.

I heard the doorbell ring and I turned off my phone, getting up from the bed and walking out of my room. C.C. and Liz had beaten me at the door, so they opened it. "Hey little man! Y'know where Mike is?"

I heard Simons voice. "Hi guys, and Mike should be in his ro-" "Hey guys!" I spoke up from behind them. They waved and I smiled. My siblings moved out of the way so they could come in.

"We are going to be upstairs in my room, alright guys? Call me if you guys need anything." I smiled to my siblings. "Okay Mikey!" My friends and I then went upstairs to my room and I closed my door.

"Okay now what did you guys want to tell me?" I crossed my arms and they all turned their heads to look at each other.

"Fredrick you tell him." "What, why me?! Mark should do it!" "No not me!" "Will someone just tell me?!" I yelled. They all looked at me and sighed.

"So.. we may or may not have set up you and Noah to have a talk.." I stared at them. "WHAT?!" I yelled. "It was Simon!!" "No it wasn't!! I didn't do it!"

"I don't care who did it! Why would you guys do this?! You all know we hate each other." "We thought you guys could maybe talk it out?"

I thought about it and sighed. "Gosh, where did you guys even suggest." They laughed nervously and I got worried.

"What did you guys suggest." "The café down the street..." "..that's for lovers." "We know.." "Are you all FUCKING STUPID? DO YOU GUYS HAVE ONE BRAINCELL LEFT IN YOUR STUPID MINDS?!"

They all looked at one another with fear. As stupid people, of course. "Uh.. no?" I grasped onto my hair and breathed calmly.

"C..can we say something?" Mark asked. "No. Keep your mouths shut." I death glared at them. "Y'all are so fucking retarded.. when did you guys make us meet?"

"T-tomorrow..." "Get the fuck out. All 3 of you." "But what about-" "Out. NOW." They quickly got up and ran out, but Simon lingered for a few seconds.

"Can we text you later please?" "Whatever, sure." He smiled awkwardly and ran after the others. God dammit. I hate those idiots. I was kinda hoping we could talk though..

I did sometimes miss our friendship. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. I mean, what the hell? No! He's my rival, and he always will be. This will be such a waste of time. I hope tomorrow goes by very quickly. Gosh.

591 words! <3 uh oh, what do you think will happen in their little "talk" tomorrow? 🤔