~11~ "Confronting" Smut warning♡

Noah POV:
I was hanging out on the lockers with my friends. They were talking about some random stuff, while I had my eyes closed and just relaxed on the lockers.

"Hey Noah!" I opened one of my eyes and looked at them. "What." "Look, it's Michael." They smirked. They pointed in a direction and I looked.

Indeed, Mike was there. "Let's go make fun of him!" I shrugged and nodded. They laughed and ran towards him. "Ow, what the hell?!" I heard Michaels voice.

I turned my head around and saw my friends laughing while he was on the ground. I got off the lockers and walked towards him. He looked up at me, with a small shocked expression.

I could see anger hit him and he instantly stood up, dragging me by my shirt. The others were shocked at his actions, but I just let him take me.

He brought me into one of the classrooms and threw me inside. "Alright jackass, i've had enough of your games. Pick a fucking side, do you love me or hate me?!" He yelled and pointed into a direction as if making a point.

I shrugged and chuckled. "This isn't funny! Answer me!" "Who knows love?" I shrugged again, leaning onto the wall.

"Can you answer my question so I know how I can treat you back." "Oh~ So you want to be flirty with me as well if I am to you?" "What? No!" He looked away, covering his face a bit.

I chuckled and walked over to him, bending down to his eye level. "Y'know you don't have to lie. It's me, darling." I smiled and winked. "And that's the problem." He crossed his arms while glaring slightly.

"Being sassy and a smart mouth now, are we?" I smirked and pinned him to one of the desks. "W-what are you doing?!" He stuttered.

I pulled one of his legs to my waist and he let a small moan escape his lips. "Awh, I haven't even done anything yet." "Shut up! I asked what are you doing?!" He yelled again.

I laughed and went down to his ear. "You know exactly what i'm doing sweetheart." I whispered in a dominant voice, nibbling his ear after my sentence.

I heard him slightly whimper and I chuckled. I went down to his neck and started to kiss it. "Y-you know you are assaulting me, right." He firmly stated and moaned quietly after.

"Not really, because you aren't doing anything to stop it aren't you? So that means you enjoy it, am I wrong?" He stayed silent and I smirked at my achievement. "That's what I thought."

I continued to suck on his neck as more and more moans escaped his lips. "Oh~ what's this? Is Ms. popular falling for Mr. popular?" I felt him give me a hard glared and I laughed. "No, I am not."

I rolled my eyes and started taking unbuckling my belt. After I gave him a few love bites, I pushed his head down to my length and he blushed. He looked up at me and I smiled.

"You know what to do, right?" He stayed silent and looked back at my length. "I'll take that as a yes." I pulled my pants down and he blushed harder when my uncovered length was in his face.

I gripped onto his hair and he carefully put his lips onto my dick. I quietly groaned and put my fingers in his hair. "Fuck..." I heard hun release muffled moans and I laughed.

"You enjoy it, don't you love?" He didn't answer, not really like he could. He just continued sucking, which I was happy to.

I pushed his head back more to where most of my length was in his mouth and he gagged. "Awh, is it too much for you kitten?" I asked while looking down at him.

He had slight tears in his eyes and nodded. He looked so fucking hot like this. "Well too bad. Take it just like that." He nodded and continued.

Didn't expect it to work easily, maybe it was something he enjoyed me saying. I smirked slightly at the though before I was interrupted by feeling a knot in my stomach.

"Fuck.. Michael i'm going to cum.." I groaned out and he sucked a bit faster. After a few more seconds, I finally cummed and it all went into his mouth. "Swallow darling."

Some ran down his lip as he swallowed it, which he then cleaned by licking his lips. "Did you like it darling~?" I asked while holding his chin up. He didn't respond and just blushed, looking to the side.

"I'll take that as another yes." I chuckled while putting my clothes back on. "Great job love. We'll do this again very soon, trust me when I say it'll be even better."

I smirked and left the classroom. Everyone had pretty much left which I was thankful for. I looked again at the classroom where Michael was before going back to class and thinking what else I was going to do to him soon.

856 words! Sorry I didn't post much! If you guys didn't read my message, I basically went on a trip to florida and I have tests all week! But as soon as they are done, I will continue posting much often. Have a great day<3