~9~ "What is wrong with you?!"-Smut warning♡

Michael POV:
I was in math class with Fredrick, and we were just passing notes to each other.

To be honest the teacher wasn't even teaching, she had just given us a worksheet to complete but no one was really doing it.

I could see people on their phones, quietly whispering to each other, and just doing other stuff. Finally the bell rung, and we all quickly gathered our stuff.

"Make sure to review the homework everyone." I heard the teacher yell through everyone's talking.

I rolled my eyes and slightly smirked at Fredrick, knowing that no one, including us would actually do the homework.

He laughed and continued to pack up. We both left the class and just talked while on our way to the cafeteria. First though we obviously stopped by our lockers to put our back packs in.

"Alright, so we heading to lunch now?" "You go ahead, I have to do something really quick first." "Alright." I stayed at my locker putting all my books away while Fredrick left to save our seats at lunch.

The halls were pretty much empty. I closed my locker and then went to the cafeteria. After I passed a classroom though, I was pulled inside.

I gasped at the actions and tried to see who it was but it was so dark I couldn't see anything. "Who are you?!" I yelled as I tried to look for the light switch of the room.

I finally found it and the light turned on. The dark figure in the room had appeared to be... Noah.

"What do you want asshole." "Oh, being mean now are we?" "You started it! I tried waving at you and completely ignored me! And get off you're too close!"

I yelled again as I blushed once I realized what he was doing. "Am I?" "Yes! Now get off!" "Hm.. I don't think I will."

Beyond here is smut, so if your not comfortable then you are welcome to leave! Now my smut lovers, enjoy<3

He went closer to my neck and I blushed. "W-what are you doing?! I told you to get off!" He started to kiss and suck on it while I was a complete blushing mess.

"Ngh.. Noah! What the hell are you doing?! S-stop!" I gasped as we went lower and I moaned. I quickly covered my mouth and I heard Noah chuckle.

"Awh, don't cover your noises darling. I want to enjoy them too y'know." Darling?! We aren't even dating and this idiot is trying to make out with me!

He went lower to my shoulders and I moaned. "S-stop.." "Come on, we both know that you want it." "I do not." "Really?"

He went to my neck again, and somehow immediately found my sweet spot. I gasped and he started to suck on that spot. My breath hitched and I started to let out embarrassing moans.

"Ngh.." He pinned my hands above my head as he continued to suck on my neck. After a few more seconds, I was sure that he had left a hickey there.

"Noah what the hell?! Get off! My parents could see the hickey and get mad at me!" "Awh, but we aren't even done yet love." "What?"

He started to take off his shirt and I blushed. "Like the sight darling?" He smiled. "I- N-no! Put that damn shirt back on right now!" He chuckled and continued to take off both of our clothes.

I'd be considered lying if I said this wasn't my first time, which I was a bit nervous but excited for. Which was weird since I guess my first time would be with my rival.

I was so lost in his words and actions that I had no idea what I was saying. "Ngh.." "Shh.. you don't want anyone to hear us love." "Then stop this act!" "Hmm.. Nah."