~15~ "What?.."

Michael POV:
I was in History with Mark, the most boring class. The teacher really didn't care what we did as long as we didn't do anything bad. "Whatcha gonna do about the you and Noah situation?"

He peeked over my shoulder looking at the sketch. "I honestly don't know." I said as I dropped my pencil. "I mean you have to ask him right?" "I guess. Maybe i'll try to tell him when we get out of here?"

"Sure." He nodded and I went back to my sketches. I wanted to ask Noah what we were, because I don't even know if we were still rivals. I mean, do you have sex with your rival? Probably not. So i'll just ask him when we get out of class.

After class...

I was at my locker putting my books away when I very quickly glanced at Noah. I put all the books away and quickly closed my locker, running over to him. "Noah!"

He glanced at me and was about to lift his hand for some reason, but then a girl came over. She had brown hair with blonde streaks in it in a tied ponytail.

She had a crop top with a bunch of necklaces on and a short skirt, with some black shoes to go with her white socks. She looked like the nice rich kid, though her make up didn't show like she was nice.

"Uh, hi? Who are you?" Noah got a shocked reaction and tried pushing her off, but she clung onto him. "Oh, i'm surprised you don't know me. I was the girl that used to be in your spot for Ms popular."

She said with a attitude. "That doesn't answer my question. Who are you?" I asked again, returning the attitude. She slightly smirked and I looked at Noah, who looked scared. "I'm his girlfriend." She said with a smile. My heart dropped and I looked back up at Noah. "What?.."

329 words^^ Sorry it's so short! But MWAHAHAHAHA cliffhanger >:) Much more drama in the next chapter<3