Epilogue

Third person pov

It was 10:30 am when Alessandro entered his mansion. The sun was already up in the sky doing its job.

He went up stairs to his room just like he assumed Lily was sitting in the couch in his room. Now Lily was always in his room and Alessandro was okay with that. Correction. He was happy with that

"Babe" Alessandro called to announce his presence when he saw Lily was lost in her thoughts that she didn't even notice him

Lily turned to face the voice owner, and when she saw Alessandro. She stood up and jumped it Alessandro's arms

She didn't talk, but wrapped her arms around Alessandro's neck

"Babe " Alessandro called out again when Lily broken down into tears in his arms

"She's gone, Sandro"

"Who"? Alessandro asked confused

"Emily's mom came over when you were out. Police found Emily's body when they were investigating Daniel's mansion after the attack"

"I'm so sorry "

That's all Alessandro could say. He didn't know how to comfortable someone, but he promised himself to learn so he could comfortable his girl better next time

For now he was going to hold her in his arms, and be there for her.

When Lily finally calmed down the couple moved to cuddle on the bed.

"Lily I have sorted out everything. I didn't bring Daniel and Cindy back with me. I killed them for you and what they did to our child. I know you wanted to kill them yourself, but They're your parents. Biological parents, doesn't matter how much you hate them. I didn't want you to live with the guilty of killing your only parents. You're already dealing with so much. I don't want you to deal with more"

Lily was about to say something when her phone rang. She didn't bother to answer it since Alessandro was the owner of the phone

"Yes" Alessandro answered the phone

"It's the only Russian Mafia member alive"

Alessandro knows that meant it was his sister

"Put me on loud speaker"

"Dear sister we weren't a family in this world, I hope when we meet in hell one day we could learn to be one big happy family. We spent much time wanting to kill each other instead of loving each other. Please blame father in hell for me, you and Alexander for teaching us shit. If he taught us to love family more than power maybe I wouldn't be the only De Luca left in this world. I hate you, but Rest In Peace Lisa. Kill her Stephen "

Alessandro hang the phone after he heard a gunshot and pulled Lily closer to his body. He needed comfort. After all Lisa is his sister it was still hard to kill her.

"I only have you now Alessandro. I have lost my fake parents, real parents, Uncle T, Granny, Theo, Emily, and Mrs Rose made it clear earlier that she hates me because I am the reason her daughter died. I know you can't leave the dangerous life behind, but now everything you do think of me what would I do without you. Let's start over with no lies in between us."

Alessandro changed there position so that Lily was lying on her back, and him in between her legs

He looked down at Lily, and smiled

"You're my only weakness Lily ever since I became a Don. I never feared anything, but now I fear the thought of dying and leaving you behind, I fear the thought of you leaving me behind. If you let me fuck you in this bed, right now it means Where I die. You also die. Do you want me to fuck you, Princess? "

"That's unfair. You're old probably close to the dying age and I am still young far from the dying age", teased Lily

Alessandro Chuckles, but grind hips against Lily letting her feel how hard he is for her

"Don't worry, age won't stop me from fucking you good"

"Alessandro, Fuck me" with that Lily wrapped her legs around Lily's waist bringing his body closer to hers.

There were lot of things between Alessandro and Lily that needed to be fixed

But for now they were going to enjoy being in love with each other before the day they die together comes.

--The End --

†††††

Finally done ✅

This is my first ever story so it was a mess.
But thank You for Reading.
Lot of parts in the story didn't make sense and the ending wasn't the best. But the more I read the more I learn to become a better write.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY WORK, PRETTY HUMAN
🤍