𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇7

{𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍}

❣𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑃𝑂𝑉❣

It was past seven when Lily finally left Emma's house after eating dinner. Currently, she was sitting in backseat of a black Range Rover.

The entire day Lily had Emma to distract her from tangled thoughts, but she knew if go home no matter what she'll be forced to think about a certain man, "Enzo, I don't wanna go home yet. Can you drive me to a nearest Ice cream store?"

"Lily, did you see what time is it? I'm sure Mr DeLuca wants you home."

Enzo heard Lily mumbling something along the 'fuck Alessandro' line. He didn't comment he just silently drove.

An hour later the Range Rover pulled up in front of the main mansion door. Lily was the first one to get out of the car. Enzo followed her out, and helped her to bring the shopping bags inside the mansion.

"Thank you Enzo, and have a good rest." Enzo wished Lily a good night too, and left.

Lily sighed looking at the shopping bags that would take her three trips to bring up her room,"I will get everything up in the morning." She only took what her hands could carry, and walked up the stairs.

She dropped the bags in one hand so she could open her room door, and picked up the bags again once the door opened. She entered the room, and used her foot to close it.

"We need to talk" a voice spoke causing Lily to drop everything down and rushed to switch on the lights.

She wasn't sure if her heart was racing in her chest because of getting startled, or because of the 'we need to talk' phrase that's usually followed by bad news.

"I feel sticky do you mind if I take a shower first?"

Well, she did need a shower, but the main reason she wanted to take one now was to prepare herself for the talk she have been dreading.

"Delaying the talk won't change anything Lily eventually we will talk. If it's not now it will be later"

He's right, let's get over things. Without a word Lily took a seat in the opposite single couch Alessandro was sitting on, "I'm sorry. I know I made you uncomfortable and all but I don't regret what I did. I tried ignoring my attraction to you but...I can't...Reject me, hit me, call me names, avoid me, do anything..." She ended, looking Alessandro with fear in her eyes.

"You Don't regret anything? have gone crazy Lily? I will tell I'm a man with no regrets, but thinking about the shit we did in the morning and that stupid peck I regret every single thing"

"I'm sorry, okay!? I didn't choose to be attracted to you. It just happened! You won't be happy to hear this but I like to be honest with you..." She paused and took in a deep breath. She made a decision to be honest, "...I have been attracted to you for years. When I saw you fucking that woman in your office it hurt because I wanted to be the only one fucked by you. That accident kiss you call 'shit' made me loose control, and made me act on my feelings in the morning."

"Loose control? What are you? A hoe that loose control just to be fucked? You sound disgusting, Lily. I hope what happened will never happen again I rather die than to touch you again. If you can't see me as your adoptive father."