86- Hogwarts Express

Start from the beginning

"That you think they fell out of love." said Emilia. Y/n and Adrian turned to look at her, glancing back at each other.

"The first night was something, wasn't it guys?" said Miles. Graham bursted out into laughter, Adrian turned red as Y/n made a face.

"Why?" asked George with a grin.

"There you are!" said a voice causing everyone to look at the door. Adrian's eye twitched as he seen Joseph standing there with a smile.

"Smells foul, doesn't it?" said Miles as he covered his nose. The boys started laughing as Y/n looked over at Emilia who was face palming.

"Must be what just walked in." said Adrian. Miles bursted into laughter, Y/n looked down and sighed as Joseph made a face.

"At least the whole world hasn't seen my dick." said Joseph. Adrian tilted his head and looked at him, Y/n made a face and looked at Emilia for help.

"Yeah? Well guess what? You let me know how my—" said Adrian. Emilia made a face and covered his mouth as Y/n raised her eyebrows.

"That's enough boys." said Emilia. Adrian threw her hand off his mouth, Y/n face palmed and got up.

"Do you want to talk or something, Joseph?" asked Y/n as he nodded. They walked of the door causing Adrian to slam it shut hard, breaking the glass causing Y/n to jump and turned around.

"Merlin Ade. . ." said Emilia as she fixed the door. Adrian crossed his arms and turned away from Y/n as she sighed and got pulled away by Joseph.

"Bloody git, I was hoping one of the pieces of glass flew in his eyes." said Adrian as everyone's stared at him surprised causing him to scoff.

"He was bloody annoying in France, he kept calling her as if he didn't have anything else to do." said Miles as Fred and George raised their eyebrows.

———

"He has anger issues, doesn't he?" said Joseph. Y/n turned back to see that Emilia fixed the door, Joseph stopped and smiled. "So, you're friends with him now or something?"

"We never stopped being friends, we just broke up." said Y/n. Joseph made a face and nodded.

"Well I would love to hear about your trip if you'll tell me about it." said Joseph. Y/n cracked a smile and glanced at him, Gianna was walking past with Blaise when she stopped in the middle of them.

"Hello Y/n! I heard you went to France with Adrian, how was it? Did you guys get back together yet?" asked Gianna. Joseph cleared his throat, Y/n face palmed and turned to look at her.

"No, no we didn't." said Y/n. Gianna made a face and turned to look at Joseph, giving him a dirty look. 

"What are you laughing at, brat." said Joseph. Y/n looked at him with a face.

"Joseph don't-." said Y/n. Gianna stomped on his foot as he groaned in pain.

"Ow!" said Joseph as he shot her a look.

"You mudblood, don't call her that!" said Blaise. Y/n face palmed, Gianna made a face and turned back to Y/n.

"I'll see you around Y/n/n, hopefully not with him." said Gianna as she pulled Blaise away. Joseph made a face and turned to Y/n who was glaring at him.

"What?" said Joseph. Y/n rolled her eyes and went back into the compartment with the others, who all looked at her rather surprised.

"Back already? Couldn't stand the smell could you?" said Miles laughing. Y/n shot him a look, she sat down and crossed her arms.