He laughed saying "Blush, blush, blush." saying this he put his hand inside my panty rubbing his finger on my clit with pressure, I moaned suddenly on his neck when his middle finger went inside me. His pace increased after hearing my moan and he started doing it fastly moving finger in and out in me. I tightly hugged his shoulders and he slipped his other two fingers in me at once making my back arc.

He touched my waist sensually saying "You're hot" saying this he removed his fingers from me, he removed that blanket from us and said "Jump baby." I did and he took me in bedroom closing the door, he put me on bed saying "I want to eat you." saying this he removed my panty and put his head between my legs, feeling his hot breath on my very sensitive part on body, I held his hand that was resting on my thighs tightly.

He licked my womanhood and I moaned loudly, he smirked and started eating me up with speed and within few minutes I said between my moans saying "Sanjh, I'm ........about to cum ahhhh...." not controlling or waiting for his answer I cummed all over his face and he ate it and licked my clit saying "I missed your taste" I blushed saying "Stop it Sanjh. Don't talk." He laughed saying "But I want to." he removed his boxers saying coming near my face "You still taste like first time."

Saying this he removed my bra and pecked my lips saying "Ready?" I nodded my head saying "I love you" He said with smile "But I love you more." hearing him I locked our lips together and he pushed himself inside rubbing my clit a little and kissing me hard. Some tears fell from my eyes. He was just kissing me not moving until I broke the kiss irritatingly saying "What are you waiting for christmas ha? Movee fast"

Hearing me he started laughing saying "Last time you were in pain so this time I didn't move" I shook my head saying "You can move." He pecked my lips and moved inside me. I moaned when I started feeling pressure, he was so gentle this time more than even last night. He started pressing my boobs, I put my hands on his, he kissed me pinching my nipples. I moaned in his mouth, he left my lips and started kissing me down on jaw, neck and shoulder but ended on his favorite place my boobs.

He started sucking them and they were also inviting him because of his pressure my nipples got hard, he is literally merciless when it comes to my bosoms. Finally after some hard thrusts we both moaned and groaned together releasing our orgasm. He fell on me being still inside, we both were breathing heavily when he asked "Did you take your pills?" I nodded my head saying "Yes." "Good it's just that I want to feel you when I go inside you Sachi, so don't want to use those condoms." he said looking at me caressing my hairs.

I nodded with my red cheeks saying "So do I, I want to feel you inside me also." he nodded, he told me when we had first time and were coming back home, that time he gave me birth control pills saying take this every day because we literally make love everyday. I hugged his shoulder saying "I have a question but don't laugh on me." hearing me he removed his member suddenly making me hiss a little saying "Why will I? Ask."

I looked down asking "How to pleasure by ourselves?" He didn't say anything so I turned my face towards him looking at his face, he was laying beside me. He looked at me saying with narrow eyes "Why you want to know this things Sachi?" I looked here and there saying "Just for knowledge." I completed putting my hands on his torso. "You don't need to know, because I'm here to pleasure you. Just ask me if you want."

I shook my head saying "NOO, Not like this. Tell me na Sanjh please." He chuckled saying "Ok ok. So tell me what do you want to know?" I smiled saying "How to pleasure ourselves?" "masturbation Sachi." he said and I looked at him confusingly asking "Tell me in human language that I can understand." he laughed saying "Which one you want to know boys or girls?" I said excitedly "Both, both"

He shook his head saying "They touch themselves, like the way I first sometimes use my fingers inside you and rub your clit. You can also do that with your hands that's called masturbation. And boys also do the same they also touch themselves when they get hard." I nodded understanding his words. "And about that thing what's that?" I said thinking hard, he looked at me confusingly.