Hello

Word Count: 3,198

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

Terrence's POV

" I guess you finally got your revenge... And why did she call you Terrence? " Dabi asks me. I was hit with a train of memories. " I remember... Everything now... " I said tears rolling down my face. I fell to my knees and screamed. Dabi quickly stood my up and started to walk me away. " What do you mean you remember everything now? Kurogiri! " Dabi asked as he looked back. " My... My memory... It was being blocked by my half sister... I needed to know my real name... To regain my memories... " I explained through tears. " Now she's with our parents... " I said crying more. When we went through the portal I collapsed and bawled my eyes out. Dabi tried to comfort me, but he didn't know what to do. " What happened?! Why are you crying?! " Twice exclaimed. " He... Regained his memory and disintegrated his sister... " Dabi explained to Twice and the others. " The one we captured... So... Uhh... Shigaraki what do you mean she's with your parents? " Dabi asked me while he knelt down. " She's gonna be hurt! And it's all because of me! " I said crying loudly. " How would you have known? You couldn't remember if you wanted to... " Dabi said trying to comfort me. " He's right Shigaraki... You shouldn't beat yourself up for it... " Twice said patting my back. " Still! I should haven't been reckless! " I shouted crying still. " Would she have wanted this? Would she want you crying on the floor like this? " Twice said sitting me up. " She would have wanted you to carry on... Like she didn't even exist, right? " Twice continued comforting me. I looked at him and wiped some tears away. " She cared dearly for you... When you left the cell and teleported away because of a task she had a mental breakdown... Because she didn't want to hurt you... She felt bad. " Twice said looking at me. " So in Thana's eyes you are not a horrible brother. You are still the innocent little boy she saw before she was forced to leave. " Twice said. It made me feel better. I wiped the tears from my eyes. " I have a plan... But you guys won't like it... I need to die in order to save her... " I said standing up. " Look before you guys say anything! My parents are gods! My mother is the God of death while my father is the god of life. So they rule and protect heaven and hells gates. " I explained and walked over to my room. Twice, Dabi, and Toga followed me. I sat down on my bed. " I know none of you want to kill me, but it has to be done so I can save my sister... I sent her there so I have to save her... " I said laying down. " We'll make it painless... " Toga said before everything went dark. I opened my eyes as saw my parents. " Mother... Father... " I said kneeling down. " Why are you here? You did the right thing by giving Thana to us. " Mother said smiling. " Can I see her quickly? " I asked standing up. " No. She will not be receiving visitors... Good bye son. " Father said before I woke up. I sat up quickly breathing heavily. " He's awake! " Toga yelled. " How long was I out for? " I asked sitting up. " 7 hour's... " Twice said with a sigh. " What?! It felt like ten seconds! " I said looking at the time. " Doesn't time work differently? " Dabi asked sitting down next to me. I nodded and rubbed my eyes. " I just hope she's ok... " I said with teary eyes. The three of them looked at each other and hugged me. I then began to cry for what seemed like hours with no end.

3rd Person POV

Masky, Hoodie, Toby, and Kagekao sat on cold the floor of the mansion. All of them are stunned by what they saw. They couldn't believe that Thana was dying and they couldn't do anything about it. Silence was all they heard. " I see you have returned. Where is Thana? Did she pull a stunt and run away? " Slender spoke breaking the eerie silence that filled the room. " No... She didn't run away... " Toby spoke in a low tone. All four of them stood up. " Then where is she? " Slender asked staring at all of them. " She... She was killed... She sent us away before we could do anything... " Masky spoke up clearing his throat. " So she is with her parents? " Slender said sounding angry. Toby and Masky nodded. " Time works differently for the after life... I will be in my office. Do not disturb me. I will be working on something. " Slender said before he teleported off. Kagekao walked away towards his room. " I can't believe she's dead... " Hoodie said sitting down on the couch. Hoodie then took of his mask. He stared at the wall not looking away or blinking. Masky also took off his mask. Toby sat down as well. They were all in disbelief of what they witnessed. " She can't b-be dead... R-Right? S-She m-must h-have survived... R-ight? " Toby said looking down at the floor. " How are we gonna tell Jack and Davilla? How are they going to react? " Hoodie questioned out loud. Rose walked in the room and sat down on the couch. " What are you guys doing? You look like y'all seen a dead relative or something. " Rose said looking at the three that are in deep thoughts. " Thana died... " Masky said looking at Rose. " Nice try. She's not dead. She can't die. She's to skilled. " Rose said rolling her eyes. Then looked back at the three. " You're joking... Right guys? She's not... Dead... " Rose said looking scared with voice cracks. " No... She can't be... That mean... No I can't do that... Wait... How long has it been?! " Rose asked sounding scared. " About 20 minutes... Why? " Hoodie said looking at Rose. Rose's face was scared. The fear flooded into her eyes. " She won't be back until it's been month... " Rose said with teary eyes. " Why? " Masky asked walking over to her. " I know there plan with her... " Rose said starting to cry. The  trio looked at each other then back at Rose. " W-What's there p-plan? " Toby asked walking over to Rose. " They going to force her to have a child with someone she hasn't seen before... " Rose said crying now. " I have returned. Why is Rose crying? " Slender asked looking at Rose. " She knows what's going to happen to Thana... " Hoodie said looking at Slender. " Rose come with me... You will explain everything to me... Toby, Hoodie, and Masky... Wait in your cabin until I can figure out what to do... " Slender said extending his hand and touching Rose. The three nod. Then they  were teleported off to their cabin. They stayed in their cabin for what seems like hours on end. They tried to do something to take there mind off of the incident, but nothing worked. Then they all decided to talk about what happened before they went to the hospital. " I was trying to catch Lazaro because he stole my gloves. Then I was called into the bosses office. " Hoodie said chuckling. Toby and Masky looked at each other then laughed. " I was c-cleaning m-my h-atchets w-with bleach. " Toby said pulling out his hatchet. " I was actually already in his office so he didn't need to call me. " Masky said laying down on the floor stretching.