Sudden Turn of events

Word Count: 1,968

Thana's POV.

I woke up to thud and rustling. As I opened my eye's I heard someone fighting Dark Link. Or I think it is. I get out of bed and get the gun which was no where to be found. The box was already open, but they left the magazine. " Fuck, " I thought where a the spare would be at. I took the magazine and searched the room for the spare, but nothing came up. " You forgot I got a gun, " I heard Link say in between breaths. " I just came for who ever is being hidden by Zaligo, " a unfamiliar voice said. " Good luck than, " Link said laughing a bit. " You'll be easy to deal with, " the man said. " I was expecting Jayson not you, " the man said. " Well... Jayson r@ped the person so... You won't be hearing from him, " Link said in a bit of a sad tone.

Than they fought again. I heard Link grunt and say " Holy shit... What was on that knife, " Link said while collapsing. The man walked up to him and said " Oh... Just a little... I don't know... Poison, " the man said sinisterly. Luckily he was right in front of the door. I kicked the door open as hard as I can knocking the man out. I grab Link and check the wound. The man gets up and pulls my hair pulling me back. " Ow you Motherfucker, " I yelled out in pain. Link tried to get up, but the poison took effect. " You bitch... You made my nose bleed, " he yelled the last part out. " What does Zaligo want with a slut like you huh, " the man asked pulling me up by my hair on to my feet. " You'll regret laying a finger on me, " I said pissed off. Link chuckled and said " Now you've done it. " The man looked at Link and asked " What will she do huh? "

After he asked the question the black smoke started to appear. " What the fuck, " he said letting me go. As I was emerged with the smoke I lifted the man in the air with the wave of my hand and threw him into the wall. I than neel down next to Link and heal him, but the man came behind me with what felt like a wire around my throat. The man than said " You look even more like a slut... How would your mother or father think of you. Especially when you look like a demon huh. " Those words made you snap. " How does you mother feel right now.? Cold doesn't she. All because she didn't think your beautiful, " I said peering into his mind and life. " Or your brother? What was his name? Lui right, " I asked in a mimicking tone. He than pulled the wire tighter and tighter around my throat. I could barely breathe. My vision was getting blurry and dark. " L, Link, " I managed to say. Link looked up, but passed out due to a hit from behind. I saw the same man that fought Jayson standing in front of me.

The "First Man's"

Masky's POV.

As I saw her struggling to breathe I couldn't help, but smile at the sight in front of me. " Jeff cut some slack. We can't have her pass out now, " said in a laughing tone. " Well she is a tough one I'll tell you that Masky, " Jeff told me in annoyed tone. She was trying to get more air, but she couldn't. " How tough? She looks like a maid to me, " I said in a confusing tone. " Well if she worth something to Zaligo, is being kept alive, protected, and looks like a demon. She might be another one of his offspring, " Jeff said sounding smart for once. " So she'll be worth something to Slender, " I added. " Bingo, " Jeff said like a child. " Go...Fuck... Yourselves... Aaggghh, " she said in anger while Jeff pulled the wire more.