5 day's later and School!?!

Word Count: 4,000

Hi! I'm (◞‸◟ㆀ)ˢᵒʳʳʸ I haven't been posting on this story!!! I changed the storyline and title of the new story!!! It's called Different Outcome. I hope you guys can check it out!!! I already have 3 chapters! They each have around 3,000 words. Anyway back to this story!!!

✶✷✸✹✸✸✶   Story Begins   ✷✸✹✸✷✶✷

After 5 days. We're in Slender's office. We were discussing about our other brother. " Yes. You are able to go, but... I will have another proxy with you. His name is Kagekao. He will be assisting you with the Japanese language. I know you know little of it Jack. I don't know for Thana or Davilla, " Slender said looking at us with his blank face. " I know the basics, " Davilla said tilting his head slightly unsure. " What? I thought every child had to know English, Russian, German, and Japanese? Am I the only child that knows all of the languages, " I said looking at both Jack and Davilla. " こんにちは~私はカゲカオと呼ばれています, (Hello~ I'm the one they call Kagekao) " Kagekao said. " And you failed to mention he was a demon... You know my experiences with... Demons, " I said still looking at Slender. " そのコメントには少し腹が立ちます。 しかし。 わかりました, (I am slightly offended by that comment. But. I understand) " Kagekao said staring at me. I turn around to look at him. He was at least 6'5 cause he was taller then Jackie. " Holy fuck your tall, " I said looking up a him. " Language, " Slender said. " Everyone is taller then you, " Jackie said putting his arm on top of my head. I jabbed him in the stomach. He hummed and chuckled. He then shoved me into Davilla. Davilla shoved me back then I hit both of them. Then Davilla tried hitting me, but I moved so he hit Jackie. Then the three of us started fighting each other. Slender just sighed and put his head in his hand. Kagekao was just staring at us. I stepped back then grabbed both of them by the ear. I smiled then grabbed there back hair and forced them to headbutt each other. They fell to the floor holding there heads. " Are you finished, " Slender asked. I smacked both of them behind there heads. " Yes. Yes we are. Right guy's, " I said looking at them menacingly. They groaned and nodded.

" Good. Well be on your way. I'll teleport you there and Kagekao will navigate for you. Is that understood, " Slender asked. He was looking at all 4 of us. I nodded while there other's said yes sir. We heard static then we were at Japan. " 私たちはムスタフにいます。(We are in Musutafu) " Kagekao said looking around.

(I'm way to lazy so!!! We are gonna pretend the are speaking Japanese!!! You have no say so use your!!! ✦✧Imagination ✦✧!!!)

" There! I was able to do something so we are now able to speak and understand Japanese, " I said proudly. The 3 look at me. " What? I did, " I said crossing my arms. " Ya right... Thana... Holy shit you're not wrong... Damn what the fuck can you do, " Jackie said sounding surprised. " She is a demon and angel? Correct, " Kagekao asked. I nod. " So what do we need to know about this place, " I asked Kagekao. " Well this place if filled with hero's. So if we do anything wrong they'll come. So you guys have to ack like tourists and exchange students. Got it, " he said pointing at the building behind us. It read U.A. " So what else? What do they call it superpowers or what, " Davilla asked. " No there called quirks, " Kagekao said looking back at us. " Good luck... You'll need it. If you get... Ummm. PTSD when people ask you to many questions... Or there all to personal... I can't help you! But I'll text you the rest on the phone! Bye, " Kagekao said disappearing. " Well... Who's ready to go back to school! But this school is about heroism, " Jackie said fake happy. " I'll do the talking. I'm the oldest after all. And we need to lie about our ages since we need to stick together, " I said walking off. Jackie and Davilla followed. " Also we might need to mind control them, " I said looking back at them. We waited for the light to turn red and followed everyone else, but we continue towards the school.