A. N.

Word Count: 367

I know I just posted a lot of chapters at once. I never had the time to post them so... They just stayed there as drafts. So ya. I'm working on the next chapter. I think I'll put forward in it... I don't know yet. But I will put a warning before the paragraph. Also yes I do put a word count on everything. If you guys have any questions about the story or the back stories. You can just comment. If that doesn't work send me a text. I'll put my Instagram at the end. Fill free to text me regarding my story of questions about the characters.

If anything thank you all for reading my story. It means more then you know. I know Summer break is coming up 🌞🏖!!! I will most likely post regularly. I don't have a schedule but it will be every time I finish a chapter or Authors Note!!!

I will try to post more during the Summer so ya. There will be spicy parts coming soon!!! I promise you that. And if it doesn't happen fill free to text me through Instagram!!! Blow up my phone if I break the promise!!!

So yes I will try to find more motivation and ideas for the story. If you guys have any questions, concerns, or ideas you want me to do feel free to comment or text me!!! I might not respond right away but I will try to text you back.

I will also put a picture of my Instagram. Please don't mind the posts. Please ignore Timmy!!! I was going through something and I drew him. If you would like to follow me go ahead!!! If you want to tell me what's wrong with my story go ahead!!! If you want me to put in new ideas go ahead and text or comment!!!

Thank you again!!! Have a great day, night, or afternoon!!! (๑'✪̤◡✪̤)◞ღԵհɑղƘՏღ (๑'✪̤◡✪̤)◞ღԵհɑղƘՏღ

Instagram:
danny_dragovic
Mrs. Random Post

This is you lovely one and only author   ꉂ(ˊᗜˋ*)♡KJS1DragovichHave a wonderful day, night, or afternoon!!! Tuning out!!! ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ

KJS1Dragovich
Have a wonderful day, night, or afternoon!!!
Tuning out!!!
٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ