"Am I ?".Tae asks,his mouth quirks up at the corner and he takes off his cuff links slowly.

Jungkook smiles more and smirk,as tae looked up.Taehyung watched, Jungkook absently brushing some of his hair back behind his ear with one hand.Jungkook still hadn't cut his hair. He had pulled it back in a bun, but it was still a magnificent mess with long curling strands loose at the nape of his neck and floating around his face."Your hair-".Tae eyes and his breathing become uneven.

Jungkook slowly touch his hair and shrug cooly."They become a mess".He says turning to tae."I didn't got any time to care about that.I was always busy that-".He cut off shaking his head."Nevermind ,Anyway I was planning to cut-".

"Don't".Tae interject simply."Don't cut your hair.I like it this way".He said shedding his suit jacket.

Jungkook couldn't mask his amusement as he raise his brow staring at taehyung."What? Now I can't even cut this nonsense off ! You are quite demanding,I see".

Taehyung paces over to the wardrobe to hang up his jacket and waistcoat, turning towards Jungkook as he pulls off his earing. "Can't I ?" he asks ,a cocky grin on his lips.

"Yes,You can be quite demanding with me". Jungkook chuckle remembering the past.Young tae always had a way with him and it was a family thing.Jungkook liked taehyung for that matter,they were one.

"Did you hear any of my songs?".Tae ask skeptically, making Jungkook came out of his train of thoughts.Taehyung tilts his head,as his hands skim down the front of his shirt, unbuttoning it.

Jungkook's eyes trails down to those long fingers and his gaze lingering over those smooth skin that slightly visible over the shirt before he forces to look away.He coughs irregular, clearing his throat."Y-Yeah.I like your songs".Jungkook ,scratches his neck, being slightly uncomfortable.He could sense the intense stare of tae on him as tae untucking his shirttail.

"Should we talk later then?". Jungkook asked still avoiding taehyung."Since you may wants to change or fresh up?".He point out when tae raise his brow.

"Ohh...It's fine,I'm not in a rush.Also it isn't like you didn't seen me naked before". Tae licked his lips , turning to Jungkook questioningly.

"Yes, indeed!".Jungkook nodded awkwardly, trying not to stare at younger longer than needed.

Jungkook know that is true! Yes it isn't like they don't see naked! And it isn't like he will have any reaction if he saw tae naked ! He still saw taehyung as his brother.

BUT somehow it felt indecent.He felt the needs to give some privacy to tae.He felt oddly uncomfortable sitting there seeing taehyung strips. Afterall they grown up,right?

Jungkook tapped his foot on the floor looking anywhere but at tae.His thoughts were interpreted by the deep voice."Do you have any favourites?".

"Favourites in what?". Jungkook snapped,his head turning to tae.His heart oddly skips a beat making him more irritated.

"In my songs?".Tae stifle a laugh, scanning Jungkook with his eyes.

"Ohh...". Jungkook breath out a long sigh and smiles rewinding many songs of taehyung.He couldn't sum up with his fingers if he started to select one among them.The voice that deep like a octave was always made him smile. Taehyung had a unique voice that made his songs always special.

Jungkook cocked his head with a killer smile on his lips."It's very hard to pick one from many of your songs.Everything has its own feelings.But-". Jungkook pause thinking for a moment."I like-"
He says but startle hearing the belt buckle clinking.

Jungkook gaze sharply follows the unbuttoned jeans of younger and then to those dark and intense eyes.Jungkook gaped his mouth like a fish not getting any word to speak.His mind neither seems to remember his favourite song nor anything at all.

He could trace the big bulge on taehyung's pant and his breath hitched at the realisation.Taehyung is hard.

Jungkook blinks and slowly locks his eyes with taehyung before glancing down the groin area of younger.He couldn't possibly believe taehyung is hard and standing proudly infront of him.There wasn't any trace of shame or shyness but confidence.

Taehyung's gaze was strong and is solely on him.Jungkook could recognise the uneven breathing of tae.He wander his eyes when tae licks his lips in a sensual manner before wrenching it away.

Jungkook clench his fist before standing up abruptly."I-I should go.Y-You must be tired".He stuttered as be forced a smile and walks to the door.

"Sleep well ,taehyungie". Jungkook said not looking back at tae before he closes the door from out.He leans back to the closed door breathing out a sigh of relief.

He don't think this day could go any worse than this! .He don't know how to deal with his family nor did he know how to get along taehyung.

Jungkook bangs his head back to the door tiredly, making a small thud.He did hear a shuffling sound from inside when he gulped.He instantly shook his head and walks fastly towards his room.............